Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

What is up with the new formula? The nail polish won't last a DAY on my nails, the old formula the nail polish used to last THREE WEEKS! WTF!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i also nabbed this polish at CVS for 75% off--impulse buy! but i am so pleased; i love the beautiful tangerine-coral colour and the hint of green shine. the formula is great and it was very flattering against my skin despite being so vibrant. one of my favourite polishes, and not just among my drug store polishes.

on 12/28/2009 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

an HG summer color for me.. i usually like summer colors brighter but this is so pretty.. the shimmer is amazing.

on 4/30/2009 8:03:00 PM

I'm wearing it right now. I have had it a while, but as others have noted, it's more of a warm weather color. As I am DESPERATE for some warm, springy, sunny weather I went ahead and got it out. I remember why I liked it so well last summer! I am very fair myself and I don't have a problem with the color being too bright whatsoever. But I am the type that really likes wearing neon colors on my toes during the full-on summer, so I may not be the best judge. Otherwise, I have many many of the Diamond Strength colors, they're my favorite brand next to OPI. You can't go wrong with them.

This is my favorite nail polish. It's inexpensive, fairly good quality, and most of all, I love the color. It's a gorgeous orangey coral. Definitely more of a warm-weather color, but now that spring is here I'm breaking it out again. It's sparkly, sheer and bright. Perfect for my short (bitten) nails.

on 6/28/2008 5:25:00 PM

This is almost identical to OPI's Bright Lights Big Color. A warm coral with greenish-gold shimmer that looks great on toes. I've been pleased with the Diamond Strength line in general, the polish always lasts long and isn't streaky.
Under $4 at Target. continued >>