Uploaded by AluvsM73

price range

Reviews

1.0

Mar/24/2013

What is up with the new formula? The nail polish won't last a DAY on my nails, the old formula the nail polish used to last THREE WEEKS! WTF!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0
frommcmurt

Aug/29/2012

This was a joke. Chipped within 2 days.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Aug/27/2012

One of the best names I've ever seen for a polish. Sunrise, Sunset (Sally Hansen) is a lovely coral base with green shimmer that surprisingly really does call forth what a sunrise and a sunset would be if they were mashed up together. What an absolutely awesome combination; in fact, it kinda looks like a duochrome when the light works it right.

The formula is good as befits a …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Sep/26/2010

This is probably my new favorite nail polish! I think most of the polishes I own make my hands look green in comparison to the color. This looks oddly natural. It isn't a shocking color, instead it's muted down by the gold/green shimmer.

I own mostly corals, oranges, reds and this is definitely the best. A must have if you have olive or yellow skin tones!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/27/2010

Unique color - coral/salmon/orange shimmer with a gold and very slight green flash. This description may make it seem like a garish shade, but it isn't at all. It's very flattering, especially for those with warmer complexions. Application is smooth and easy. Two coats is fine but you really need 3 coats for opaque coverage, which is my only minor gripe with this polish. I'm very …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jun/18/2010

i also nabbed this polish at CVS for 75% off--impulse buy! but i am so pleased; i love the beautiful tangerine-coral colour and the hint of green shine. the formula is great and it was very flattering against my skin despite being so vibrant. one of my favourite polishes, and not just among my drug store polishes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/11/2010

This is a very lovely color, shimmery coral with a hint of green in certain lights. I do prefer brighter colors for my toes (I only wear polish on my toenails) but this is very nice. I doubt I would buy again as there are so many pretty colors to try, but this is very nice. <p>As with all of the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength range, this does last very well and I have only had one chip in …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jun/10/2010

Such a lovely summer color! I grabbed it at CVS for 75% off, and what a great find!
Bright coral with shimmery golden green interference. You could get away with 2 coats, even 1 if you like it sheer but 3 coats looks simply beautiful. Lasts long, doesn't chip or stain.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

frommadean

Jan/21/2010

I like this color a lot especially in summer! It reminds me of tropic and looks so pretty with shimmer. The quality is great, it does not chip and last long. You can even apply just one coat for natural looking.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Dec/28/2009

an HG summer color for me.. i usually like summer colors brighter but this is so pretty.. the shimmer is amazing.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age25-29