Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset
Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sally Halsen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Sunrise Sunset is a beautiful shade of shimmery muted tomato orange with a slight green flash. I'm not usually one for orange polish but this shade is toned down enough that the orange is not garish in any way and the green flash just makes it interesting but not weird. I'm a sucker for great packaging and I just love the shape of these bottles and the added rhinestone. The application was smooth and opaque in two coats. I took off one lippie because it did take a little longer to dry. However, I was able to get a week of wear out of this with only minor crazing/cracking at day six. I'd definitely buy this one again.

on 7/4/2005 1:57:00 PM

Very nice polish for toenails at an equally nice price. Sunrise/Sunset is a pretty coral with slight shimmer that looks great in bright light or indoors. Corals can get kind of 'garish' very fast,but this shade is not too bright and not too quiet...it's just right! Plus the wear of it is superb,I usually get re-growth at the base of my nail before I ever see a chip. I always use top/base coat with this,as any polish.

Popular Polishes