Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sunrise Sunset

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

One of the best names I've ever seen for a polish. Sunrise, Sunset (Sally Hansen) is a lovely coral base with green shimmer that surprisingly really does call forth what a sunrise and a sunset would be if they were mashed up together. What an absolutely awesome combination; in fact, it kinda looks like a duochrome when the light works it right.

The formula is good as befits a shimmer and applied with no issues though it took three coats for the above. It's from their Diamond Strength "no chip" line but I can tell you right now, the no chip thing isn't quite legit. Sunrise, Sunset makes a pretty orangey coral though and application was great, so it's not a bad buy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is probably my new favorite nail polish! I think most of the polishes I own make my hands look green in comparison to the color. This looks oddly natural. It isn't a shocking color, instead it's muted down by the gold/green shimmer.

I own mostly corals, oranges, reds and this is definitely the best. A must have if you have olive or yellow skin tones!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i also nabbed this polish at CVS for 75% off--impulse buy! but i am so pleased; i love the beautiful tangerine-coral colour and the hint of green shine. the formula is great and it was very flattering against my skin despite being so vibrant. one of my favourite polishes, and not just among my drug store polishes.

Such a lovely summer color! I grabbed it at CVS for 75% off, and what a great find!
Bright coral with shimmery golden green interference. You could get away with 2 coats, even 1 if you like it sheer but 3 coats looks simply beautiful. Lasts long, doesn't chip or stain.

on 1/21/2010 3:29:00 AM

I like this color a lot especially in summer! It reminds me of tropic and looks so pretty with shimmer. The quality is great, it does not chip and last long. You can even apply just one coat for natural looking.

on 7/27/2009 11:41:00 AM

This is a beautiful summer color... it reminds me of the tropics. It's a gorgeous salmon color, with hints of green sparkle.

After 2 coats, the color is great, but I can still see through it a bit, so if I have the time, I add a third coat.

This is my favorite nail polish. It's inexpensive, fairly good quality, and most of all, I love the color. It's a gorgeous orangey coral. Definitely more of a warm-weather color, but now that spring is here I'm breaking it out again. It's sparkly, sheer and bright. Perfect for my short (bitten) nails.

on 4/2/2009 2:12:00 AM

I was so shocked by the positive reviews. I am very fair skinned, and found the colour very gory and way too bright. I also found it difficult to apply the polish perfectly, as the brush was too thin. I did not like the finish at all.

on 6/25/2008 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is a GORGEOUS warm, orangey coral. It's got a lovely shimmer without being frosty or sparkly, and as someone else mentioned it is not garish at all. This is very bright and fun but still definitely a "pretty" color. Wonderful!

This is the best nail polish I have ever used. Lasts forever and doesn't go on streaky. Wonderful color. Sunrise, Sunset is a frosty orange that looks beautiful with 1, 2 or 3 coats.

Popular Polishes