CLARINS Liquid Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLARINS Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

3.9

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This self-tanner has the most awful self-tanner smell. I don't know what products other reviewers compared it to, but compare to my Xen-tan it's terrible.
It didn't give my medium warm completion a tan, but a gorgeous photo finish glow. Looks very pretty, but I still wanted more color. It didn't break out my sensitive skin, but no tan and the awful smell doesn't worth more than three stars.
Will not repurchase, do not recommend.

I don't get it, are you all being paid?? I bought this cause of the reviews on here and it's awful. I am very pale, but not shockingly so. I put this on once it doesn't show up, twice and I look orange. I'm normally very level headed about reviews, but honestly its terrible. I've tried again and again convinced I'm doing something wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. It's uneven as well... st tropez is better, still not amazing though. Don't buy it, please!

Hate this bronzer. I tried to replace my Kanebo, but this was a huge failure.
I had to use it several times to see a result - very orange with streaks.
I am very disappointed. But I tried to use it on my legs and it seems to be o.k. for the legs.
Will try the Chanel self-tanner. Definitely not buying it again.

on 9/25/2008 9:43:00 AM

I just started using this product so maybe I haven't given it enought time but it doesn't seem to have a deep bronzing effect. I'm applying it once a day though. It smells nice and light. I will try using more than once a day in hopes for darker results. However, I would repurchase again since it leaves a nice glow and has a nice light texture.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Did next to nothing fo rme in terms of color. Smelled nice, but that was about it. For $30.00 a bottle, it better do more than smell like flowers. This went back to Macy's toot-sweet.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I finally found the perfect self tanner!This is it!It gives my skin an even glow without being streaky or looking carrot-like. I apply it in the mornings whenever I think I need a boost for my face. It gives such a nice glow!I'm totally in love with this. I apply it with my fingers and also love the texture!Great self tanner. I will definitely repurchase again!

on 5/28/2007 10:03:00 AM

Wow love this. For the past few years i had such terrible skin (due to the BCP) that i could never tan my face. I would tan my pasty white body and use makeup and bronzer on my face but i could never get it to look right because my neck would never match my face (which gives off a pink/red cast becuase i have rosacea). Well anyway my skin is finally almost clear (thank you Spiro & Benzamycin) so i figured id take the risk and try a self tanner.
With the reviews from MUA i purchased a bottle and with baited breath put it on that same evening. IN the morning I woke up with beautiful color. Looks like a natural tan (but it isnt red or true brown, more golden). It does make my rosacea on my cheeks a little more pronounced so I still cannot go out without makeup on, but with a little concealer, well blended it looks amazing! Finally my face matches my neck and i dont look like i am obviously wearing a mask of makeup! This makeup is thin as the other reviewers mention, but sinks right in. I use my fingers and have not had any problems with staining.
I alternate this every other night with the BP. I just ordered the intense bronze for a little more color and im hoping i have the same positive results. :)

on 5/27/2007 4:36:00 PM

Well it's only my first day of trying this but I think it looks great. No streaks, good color. You just need to use a little.I used a cotton pad but I may try my fingers next time. I'm excited to not be pasty. yeah.

on 4/22/2007 7:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have no idea what constitutes as a natural looking tan to the reviewers on here. I went and bought this product based on the good reviews on here and now currently look like I have jaundice. Its a very slight change after 1 application, but definately makes me look ill. I also tried this on my legs (even though it says for face) and they have come out all streaky and tangerined! Really disappointed with this, and am now wondering if the reviews for any other self tanner are trustworthy on here.

Awsome.
this is the best self tanner I have ever used and there is little to no bad smell.
I love it