CLARINS Liquid Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Black
CLARINS Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.5

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 1/3/2013 8:57:00 PM

This is the first self tanning product I've ever used, so I was a bit nervous before purchasing it, but so many people love this, that I decided to give it a try. First of all I found directions for use very confusing. On the box it says "use on clean, dry skin", on the bottle it says "use after your moisturizer" (or maybe the other way round), and on Clarins website they recommend to moisturize before application...Anyway, I used it on the top om my night cream, and then decided that it must've been a misteake as nothing happened for another 4 hours. Next morning I've noticed a very very slight tint on my face. Not yellow, not orange, just a bit warmer skin tone. I washed my face and applied some more of this product and almost immediately my face started to look darker. As I have nothing to compare it with, I can only judge by my first impression, and I have to say, that I will continue to use this product. The color looks very natural after 2 applications, although it looks a bit as if u just been sunbathing, tiny redish I would say, but still nice and I am very fussy when it comes to any artificial beauty improvements. No streaks, very even coverage, my skin just looks healthier. Would recommend.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

best texture ever tried! my beauty advisor even advise me to use it with a cotton wool like how we use a toner, it does not give me a uneven tone or streaky result. everything is nicely absorb with a natural tint of glow! recommanded to all who loves to have a tan but do not want to dirty their fingers and hands.