CLARINS Liquid Bronze

Filtered by hair type : Straight
CLARINS Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.3

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 9/28/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HG material!
BUT, it only works on me when I am already slightly tanned! I use it everytime after a beach vacation to give my tan an extra kick. It gives a super natural color not only on the face.Because it is very liquid, no problems with streaks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this product solely for my face alongside the Delicious self-tanner for my body. It has never once made me break out, nor has it turned me orange. I apply it with my fingers like I would a moisturizer, then vigorously wash my has as it has stained my nails before, and it looks gross! I make sure this is dry then I sleep with it on & rinse it off in the morning. It's never streaked or splotched, and always leaves a brilliant, real-looking bronze behind. It is expensive, but I'd rather look naturally tanned than orange!

on 6/14/2011 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect face tanner & I have trialed many of them over the years with this one coming out tops every time. Can't ask for more: it tans up quite nicely (looks natural to me), does not irritate nor sting my sensitive skin and moisturises my dry face all at the same time. I don't really even need to add extra moisturiser during the day (and that's saying something with my very dry skin). The only place I don't apply it is near my eyes, there I apply a Day/Night or Eye cream, always. When I also apply makeup ontop of it, the foundation goes on smoothly with no pilling. :). Has a mild tanning-product scent and a full sized 125ml bottle lasts and lasts. Only need to use a little every few days in Winter, and perhaps once a day in Summer. Product weight is like a lotion, but not too runny, it's easy to apply. It actually saves me on Day moisturiser when I use it. I've used this both day & night after cleansing with no problems. When I use it at night, I wait a while after application to allow it to settle in and then apply a Night cream over the top. No streaking on my skin either but I exfoliate once a week. Not oily or greasy - like I said: perfect! 5/5

Hate this bronzer. I tried to replace my Kanebo, but this was a huge failure.
I had to use it several times to see a result - very orange with streaks.
I am very disappointed. But I tried to use it on my legs and it seems to be o.k. for the legs.
Will try the Chanel self-tanner. Definitely not buying it again.

on 1/27/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. This is the only selftan product that gives me a true natural looking tan. It's easy to use, the price is OK i expected it to be much more, it was 25 that's like 31 $. And I'm really satisfied with the results.

on 12/16/2010 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Put cheap since I used a sample. Way too dark for me and an unnatural color. Would not purchase

on 11/28/2009 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first self tanner! Love it because it applies so easy, leaves no traces and makes me look healthy.

on 1/23/2009 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this product !! It provides a very natural looking colour and is buildable. The smell is not at all offensive. I am 1st generation Canadian, but of Italian descent so my skin tone is olive and it gives me a great, natural looking tan. I did not break out at all. I am faithful to this self tanner. Just a reminder, exfoliate before using a self tanner for more even, natural results.

on 12/23/2008 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great self tanners, i always get compliment from this one, no one think that it was fake. i have pale asian/ chinese skin. goes on easily. not a mess, no hassle. just use it with cotton sponge, it last about 2-3 days, if you want darker, just keep on adding it. no parabens also. love love it!

on 8/17/2008 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used this throughout the summer and it has served me well. I have really pale skin that burns easily and it's quite difficult for me to tan, (surprisingly I don't have a lot of freckles, maybe five or so). I absolutely love this stuff. It's amazingly easy to apply and does not go on streaky or fake. It could do without the scent, but I've had worse experiences. And it does tingle a tiny bit when I apply it, especially on the face (I hate to admit that I have sensitive skin, dammit!), but it goes away as it dries. A great alternative to the real deal.