Clarins Liquid Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clarins Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

3.8

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 8/28/2013 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This pains be to say, as I absolutely LOVED this upon my first few applications, but it breaks out my combination skin. SO sad to say that because this is such a beautifully natural self-tanner. Being fair skinned it's hard to get a natural tan colour, so I was very excited when I saw the amazing glow I had waking up the next day after a night-time application. One thing seemed off, I had a pimple in the middle of my forehead...I shrugged this off as being a hormonal thing, however maybe I was just too blindly in love to admit it! After the third application I had to throw in the towel, as my skin was acting up like crazy. I've been dealing with the reproductions for two weeks now, as my skincare products are purging out all the crappy stuff that clogged my pores.

I should note, I had light acne for years until recently where I found a good regime and have had completely clear skin since. I decided it was time to add a product that I thought I would never be able to use before, however it seems that my skin just can't tolerate it. Granted, I'd rather have clear skin than tanned skin, but it still is a bummer. I really wanted this to work. If you have normal skin, this is a keeper. BEAUTIFUL colour and so natural.

If you have problem skin please don't stray away from trying, as most people with acne prone skin swear it doesn't break them out. I'd recommend getting a sample to see how your skin will react if you are concerned.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

SIGH. I really wanted this product to work. The product ITSELF is fantastic as far as evenness, very VERY light feeling, not greasy in the slightest, no lingering odor (actually there is a faint smell but it is very pretty, no word of a lie,even my husband thought it was nice).

BUT... there is literally NO colour to be had from this! I used it for 2 weeks now, and one time i was like "ok lets just put MORE on in case I'm not applying enough product" annnnnnd ORANGE. There is no middle ground here. SO unfortunate as I love everything else about it, super fast drying, so so lightweight, like unbelievably lightweight, and didnt break me out one iota.

On to try the next product, I hate this guessing game crap! And so does my bank account

on 6/4/2009 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with all the rave reviews on this. It is the perfect self tan for oily skin and it really lasts. I applied 2 days ago and despite washing my face about 6 times its still there. A truly natural colour, I am delighted!.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the absolute best face self tanner I have ever used. Bonafide addict. I have fair skin, blond hair blue eyes (Swiss descent). Finding a good tanner that looks natural with my skin tone is always a task. This product is so natural and believeable. I use it all over my face and down my neck and within a short period of time I have a healthy tan. This stuff is great. I used it last night and today at work I had three comments that I looked beautiful today, thanks to clairins! I have to say though, I think the light creamy one I use is best for fairer skin tones. They do have a darker one that adds color right away and also builds over a short amount of time that I used and its was too dark.

on 9/4/2006 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is by far the only self tanner i will use. and i've tried most of them (lancome, modelco, fake bake). my face is whiter than the rest of my body, so just a tad of this spread on my face, neck, and chest, every other day gives me a healthy glow that i can't find anywhere else. my skin has a nice olive base and this spreads evenly without any streaking, and does not make me look like i ate too many carrots.

on 8/6/2006 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I have been using it since it first came out and have yet to find anything better. I have finished 2 of these and just opened up my 3rd! This turns a nice color on my light olive skin! Love it, 5 lippies from me>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this little self-tanner! I got a sample and I love how it leaves a slight glow. Its not for anyone who seriously wants to get darker. It keeps my skin from looking pasty in the winter. It absorbs quickly. I don't use a cotton ball as it instructs you to. I bought the large bottle from Duty Free store and saved a few $$. One bottle will last a long time. I bought the big bottle in December and 3 months later, I have about 80% left. I smooth it over my neck and face. You don't need major exfoliation before using it, it doesn't leave dark patches or streaks on your face.

on 10/30/2005 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product was easy to apply and smells nice, but it made my translucent white skin turn orange. I was hoping it wouldn't since every other self-tanner I've tried (including Jergens) did. I guess self-tanners aren't for me. This one is going up for swap.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I cant tell you how disappointed i was with this product! i bought it after reading great reveiws on here, and to begin with i thought it was great because -

1) it didnt have that nasty fake tan smell
2) it dried really quickly
3) it didnt make me break out (a miracle!!)

in fact, it would have been perfect...the only problem was that it didnt actually do what it was supposed to - after applying religously day and night for a week, i couldnt notice any colour change at all, and i have very fair skin! because of this, i would not recommend this product, especially as it was quite pricey.

on 6/11/2005 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've tried numerous sunless tanners for the face, and this one is by far my favorite, so far. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and many sunless tanners leave a nasty greasy film on my face or break me out. So far..no problems with this one. It is kind of expensive, but you don't really use much of it. I prefer to apply with my fingertips since the cotton pad seems to soak up a lot of the product. It gives a very natural sunkissed golden glow to my MAC NC30 skintone, and it doesn't have that overpowering "funky" sunless tanner smell. I haven't really tried layering it yet for more color, but I'm very happy with this product so far.