Clarins Liquid Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Clarins Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.6

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 9/28/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HG material!
BUT, it only works on me when I am already slightly tanned! I use it everytime after a beach vacation to give my tan an extra kick. It gives a super natural color not only on the face.Because it is very liquid, no problems with streaks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this product solely for my face alongside the Delicious self-tanner for my body. It has never once made me break out, nor has it turned me orange. I apply it with my fingers like I would a moisturizer, then vigorously wash my has as it has stained my nails before, and it looks gross! I make sure this is dry then I sleep with it on & rinse it off in the morning. It's never streaked or splotched, and always leaves a brilliant, real-looking bronze behind. It is expensive, but I'd rather look naturally tanned than orange!

on 6/11/2010 6:49:00 AM

Excellent product. Really natural colour, could almost be a little darker. I put it on at night, its very moisturising and you have a great colour in the morning.

on 8/17/2008 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used this throughout the summer and it has served me well. I have really pale skin that burns easily and it's quite difficult for me to tan, (surprisingly I don't have a lot of freckles, maybe five or so). I absolutely love this stuff. It's amazingly easy to apply and does not go on streaky or fake. It could do without the scent, but I've had worse experiences. And it does tingle a tiny bit when I apply it, especially on the face (I hate to admit that I have sensitive skin, dammit!), but it goes away as it dries. A great alternative to the real deal.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I finally found the perfect self tanner!This is it!It gives my skin an even glow without being streaky or looking carrot-like. I apply it in the mornings whenever I think I need a boost for my face. It gives such a nice glow!I'm totally in love with this. I apply it with my fingers and also love the texture!Great self tanner. I will definitely repurchase again!

on 9/19/2007 11:36:00 PM

The best self-tanner I have seen so far. I have tried others that came off when I showered or when I used toner on my face. This one does not do that. It does build a lot more gradually than I expected, but this is a good thing. I have never seen any streaks at all.

I have pale olive skin and was even told once by a Clarins SA that I was too pale for this product. I couldn't resist it though, based on the reviews here, so I went back and got a second opinion. I swabbed a little of this one and a little of the Intense Bronze on the inside of each forearm to see the results and I even tested them both before buying by scrubbing away and dousing them with my toner. Neither came off but the Liquid Bronze matched my skin tone better- it looked just like me with a tan.

I highly recommend this. I am starting to think Clarins is one of the best lines out there and look foward to trying more of their stuff!

on 5/28/2007 10:03:00 AM

Wow love this. For the past few years i had such terrible skin (due to the BCP) that i could never tan my face. I would tan my pasty white body and use makeup and bronzer on my face but i could never get it to look right because my neck would never match my face (which gives off a pink/red cast becuase i have rosacea). Well anyway my skin is finally almost clear (thank you Spiro & Benzamycin) so i figured id take the risk and try a self tanner.
With the reviews from MUA i purchased a bottle and with baited breath put it on that same evening. IN the morning I woke up with beautiful color. Looks like a natural tan (but it isnt red or true brown, more golden). It does make my rosacea on my cheeks a little more pronounced so I still cannot go out without makeup on, but with a little concealer, well blended it looks amazing! Finally my face matches my neck and i dont look like i am obviously wearing a mask of makeup! This makeup is thin as the other reviewers mention, but sinks right in. I use my fingers and have not had any problems with staining.
I alternate this every other night with the BP. I just ordered the intense bronze for a little more color and im hoping i have the same positive results. :)

This dries extremely fast, not messy (applied w/ cotton pad), doesn't have overwhelming scent-doesn't even smell like a ST. Gave me a healthy glow & no greasy feel.

Awsome.
this is the best self tanner I have ever used and there is little to no bad smell.
I love it

on 3/26/2006 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

great for subtle, natural color. love the light, liquidy consistency of this; it doesn't make my face feel greasy or breakout. the bottle is huge compared to other facial self-tanners, and you hardly have to use any at all. i think this will last me forever!