CLARINS Liquid Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CLARINS Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.8

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

HG status. I am a pale/medium complected with a fair amount of redness and a pink birthmark between my brows. I apply this with my fingers to face, neck and chest. It is easy to apply evenly due to the watery texture and creates a nice bronzey glow, it's more of a gradual self tanner, no super brown pop but i can definitely see the difference. I ise 2-3x a week in the summer. Perfection.

Being a pale male I wanted something natural as I could get. I have used self tanning lotion for over 10 years now so know how to apply well to achieve an even application. I heard so many good reviews from many sites about clarins liquid bronze for face and decollete so I ordered some.
First time I used, I exfoliate applying before bed time waiting a hour or so before getting into bed.. waking up the next morning looking pretty bronze but also quite a bit orange! I have now realized to mix with moisturizer I get the best results making it look a lot less fake, as the formula is darker than i expected.
Personally I think it is good stuff but not as good as some people rave about it being the perfect tan but a lot depends on your skin tone to begin with. So i suggest if you are pale want more control over the product mix harf with moisturizer and figure how much you need to apply over your hole face to get a good result. I still don't need much even mixed with moisturizer and the bonus is you don't use it up to quickly while also giving yourface some extra moisturizer.

on 11/12/2009 8:35:00 PM

I have used this product since its inception in 2005, and have repurchased many, many times since. This is one of the few products I will always repurchase and stay faithful- not in the slightest bit tempted to stray!

The reason? I'm quite pale, and this does not impart a scary, obvious colour- in fact, for me, it lifts the whiteness and gives me a glow, but you would never know I had a tanner on. Thats in the Winter.

In the Summer, it complements whatever bit of sun you've got, and brings up any colour even more- again, without looking fake or obvious, just sunkissed. So it truly is a year round product.

If I haven't used this in a while, I feel pale and pasty, but feel right as rain once I re-apply! Exfoliation is key, and a good moisturiser- allow it to sink in first, of course. The packaging advises using your finger or a cotton pad, the cotton pad is best for fool proof application.

This is one product I hope I never have to be without.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

best texture ever tried! my beauty advisor even advise me to use it with a cotton wool like how we use a toner, it does not give me a uneven tone or streaky result. everything is nicely absorb with a natural tint of glow! recommanded to all who loves to have a tan but do not want to dirty their fingers and hands.

on 8/6/2006 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I have been using it since it first came out and have yet to find anything better. I have finished 2 of these and just opened up my 3rd! This turns a nice color on my light olive skin! Love it, 5 lippies from me>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this little self-tanner! I got a sample and I love how it leaves a slight glow. Its not for anyone who seriously wants to get darker. It keeps my skin from looking pasty in the winter. It absorbs quickly. I don't use a cotton ball as it instructs you to. I bought the large bottle from Duty Free store and saved a few $$. One bottle will last a long time. I bought the big bottle in December and 3 months later, I have about 80% left. I smooth it over my neck and face. You don't need major exfoliation before using it, it doesn't leave dark patches or streaks on your face.

on 10/7/2005 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Best face self tanner I've used! I've tried many self tanners and before this was using Christian Dior. I've been using Liquid Bronze for about 6 months now and I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I like that you get a generous amount in a bottle that is see-through so you know how much you have left. If you apply too little you don't see much color but because the consistency is thin, I apply more than I would with other brands I've tried. Even with a heavy hand I've never had any streaking whatsoever! This doesn't turn my nc20 skin brown, just gives me a really healthy glow. The scent is a little strong but waaaay better than typical self tanner stink. My search for a HG face tanner is over.

on 6/22/2005 9:44:00 PM

I read the reviews here today and realized that I had some samples. I hadn't used it because I typically don't like my face tan and a fake tan is even worse. I was impressed at the uniform color. It gives just a touch of color and no streaks or build up spots (neck, hairline etc).

on 6/20/2005 11:56:00 PM

Holy Grail. This stuff is FOOLPROOF for anyone who is self-tanner-phobic. My face is weird.. it doesn't tan as well as the rest of my body, so usually I am left with a whiter face (see my wedding pix). Anyway.. I am a dummy when it comes to ST's and my skin (face) is pretty sensitive and acne-prone- I'm using Avita right now. Anyway. I read the reviews on this when it came out and couldn't resist. So I finally tried it yesterday even though i've had it for over a month- I was scared! I was soooooooooo easy to use, really, use one of the round cotton pads and just wipe it on like a toner. It dried really fast, unlike most ST's, and no stink! Although the scent is very floral and noticeable - i'm not a floral person, but hey, anything is better than tanner stink. The scent fades very quickly though so no worries. In about 4 hours I noticed I had a faint, totally natural sunkissed look! Like I had been in the sun for a couple hours. Just beautiful and natural- no streaks, blotches- nothing! It was a little light for me but that is ok cause that means no mistakes. You can definatley build the color. I love this. Some say it's pricy but I think it's fine- definatley worth it imo.

on 6/7/2005 1:37:00 PM

I really liked this bronzer. It goes on naturally, dries quickly, and doesnt streak. I can put it on before i go out, wear it under makeup and have a nice color for the evening. Some OTHER tanners i would NEVER be able to wear out with out showering! I love this stuff!