Clarins Liquid Bronze

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clarins Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

3.0

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 9/17/2012 9:22:00 PM

This product just didn't work for me. I read all the reviews, and seeing as they were, for the most part, all positive i decided to buy it. What a waste. Im very pale, and this does nothing for me. The first time i used it my skin was a little less ghostly white but i wasn't 'tan' and my face didn't look any darker. I've been using this for months on my face at night after exfoliating, but no color at all shows up. I wish i could return it for the bronzer by clarins that is actually supposed to make you face 'really tan'. Unfortunately i can't and i don't know what to do with it since it doesn't work.

on 8/4/2010 9:13:00 AM

I bought this as my face is so so so pale and I really dont want to put st moriz on my face as it goes so muddy looking. I have put it on every morning and night after I wash my face and before moisturizer and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Perfect golden colour defo not muddy looking. It actually feels more like a skincare product than a self tanner. I have used it this way for like 10 days and now I have got the colour I want so I will probably just stick to using it once a day. I love how now I dont feel like I have to wear foundation because I have decent skin anyway it was just I liked the colour foundation gives me. Have not got any spots from it so easy to apply absolutely love it and will repurchase as soon as i run out. (Although I think this will last me a good 2 months) Yes it is expensive but if you think how long it will last and also think you are putting it on your face so you need to know it wont break you out. Absolutely love this.

on 10/13/2008 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

After reading the great reviews for this I decided to go get a sample from the clarins counter at my mall. Thank God I didn't actually buy this stuff! I applied just a tiny bit of it to my face last night and then went to bed. In the morning I woke up, took a shower, and then looked in the mirror expecting to have a natural glowy looking tan; however, it was exactly the opposite! My face looked orange and very unnatural! Thankfully it didn't break me out! Then I would be orange and covered it zits :(

First : Clarins told me to apply this fluid with a pad. THAT `s so dumb. you will waste the whole bottle if you put this light-watery-fluid on the pad. Better apply fast with your hands (a cherry-size amount) on your face, neck and décolleté.
What i love about this self-tanner is the fact that it just melts into your skin. And it smells like soft rose-petals (but not too strong).
The next day i had a nice tan with slighty an undertone of orange. But please don´t bring the oompa loompa to your mind it was just a hint of orange.
Not the 100% perfect self-tanner of the world but very close.
I prefer self-tanners i can use on the whole body area plus face. Such as Fake Bake Lotion.

Great stuff! I applied this tanner just today and it was my second time using it. [the first time was about two months ago.] I feel one application is all that's needed to give my fair complexion a slight boost. I apply it with my finger tips as if I were applying moisturizer. It doesn't require a lot of product, just enough to go over all of the skin evenly. The smell isn't very attractive, but it is handleable and fades once it dries. I can already see the color developing and it will be at it's climax about 14 hours after applying. I love the tan/brown color it gives me. No orange, just looks like I took a walk on the beach. The color lasts about a week, unless you use a strong astringent or exfoliate a lot. One of my only complaints is that it is quite pricey, but maybe the bottle will last, since you don't need a lot of product for each usage. I am acne prone/sensitive/dry and it hasn't caused breakouts or irritations that I am aware of. I do feel your face will be left shiny for several hours after it dries so maybe wait for a day that you will be at home. Maybe a Sunday after you get home from church? I also tried Jergens natural glow for the face in medium. Since I am light skinned, the color showed up after one application and it looked really similar to Clarins so I may switch over to that instead. I moisturized with clinique dramtically different moisturizing lotion first, let it dry, then did the clarins. I recommend making sure you hydrate your skin well. I don't know if this is "it" for me but I really like it!

on 7/6/2006 9:35:00 PM

First time I used it many months ago it developed a lovely glow on my skin, but when I used the product a couple of days ago, it let me orangey and quite splotchy even after I exfoliated and moisturized and I still smell from it, won't buy it again but I will try again to see if maybe I will get better results next time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this a lot - one application: been in the sun for a day, two applications - been abroad. Streak-free, definitely worth a shot! The only negative is that it sometimes seems to be a bit yellow/orange (1 lippie off for that), but that's mostly when I've applied too much. Oh, yeah - smells great, too!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I cant tell you how disappointed i was with this product! i bought it after reading great reveiws on here, and to begin with i thought it was great because -

1) it didnt have that nasty fake tan smell
2) it dried really quickly
3) it didnt make me break out (a miracle!!)

in fact, it would have been perfect...the only problem was that it didnt actually do what it was supposed to - after applying religously day and night for a week, i couldnt notice any colour change at all, and i have very fair skin! because of this, i would not recommend this product, especially as it was quite pricey.