Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion

Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion
Baby Lotion

4.3

Water, isopropyl palmitate, glycerin, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, magnesium aluminum silicate, fragrance, carabomer, p-anisic acid, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglicerin, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, red 33

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin. I've tried moisturizers specifically for it and still, it looked like my face had been dipped in a tub of vegetable oil! Everything I tried was too heavy, greasy or caused me to break out! I tried this because I thought it was lightweight and hopefully would balance out my skin. So glad I made that move! Not only does my face look "normal" throughout the day, it's so soft and healthy looking! Radiant!

on 11/14/2016 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A few weeks ago, hubby and I were walking down the street and we both noticed a really nice smell. The person in front of us had either slathered themselves in this baby lotion or was wearing a scent with the exact same smell. It really jogged both our memories and was so pleasant that I decided to buy a bottle of this stuff just for the nice, gentle scent alone. Ironically, when my own kids were little, I stopped using this on them because it was cheap, contained pink dye and was so fragranced, opting for products with more natural ingredients (The Body Shop used to have a lovely line of products for babies and moms too, called "MamaToto" and that's what I used for them). But now, more than 20 years later, I'm using this stuff on ME. Cheap, effective and I really am enjoying the smell (though it's funny - in some ways, I can see myself getting sick of the scent in a few months...I think I like it more for nostalgia than for what it actually is). Still, it's hard to beat this lotion for something inexpensive that you can slather all over your body once winter's ravages take hold!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been using Johnson & Johnson baby lotion for a couple years now; it's what I use instead of "grown up" lotion during the spring & summer months because it's not greasy or heavy. It's an amazing daily body moisturizer that is light on my skin & doesn't look like I poured oil on myself. On the other hand, because the formula is lightweight & not thick, I find that my skin begins to dry out again in less than 24 hours. I have to remind myself that it's intended for babies & not adults that are exposed to excessive heat, wind, polluted air, etc. Its soft powdery scent is light & not offensive or overwhelming. I have a few bottles of these (in different scents, too) & I highly recommend them!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love using this for my daughter and for my self.
She is now 6yrs old with sensitive skin but this works for her.
She is soft and smelling sweet.
Does not irriate her skin which is great.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

My kids and me love this lotion for dry patches and during winter Is perfect to travel a.my son who is 4 and picky of smells has grown to like it . My ten year old daughter has travel size too .

on 12/20/2014 2:09:00 AM

I use this on my son. So i keep it on the bedside table to apply on him after his bath. One night it was soooooo dry and i could feel my face parched up i needed to grab a moisturizer but couldnt be bothered to get out of bed. Reached for this. Couple of pumps on face amd hands, it absorbed in seconds. Applied several more layers until i felt comfortable to sleep again. In the morning, i touched my face thinking i would have a massive breakout or something. Boy was i wrong. Skin was smooth, smelled lovely, soft, even after a shower. Wouldnt use it as a daily moisturizer but once in a while as a thick mask or treat when its super dry, definately.

on 9/21/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I just started using Baby Lotion as I wanted a lighter lotion for the summer. I really like it so far, it does not leave my skin feeling like it is 'coated' like other lotions do. I find I am using it on my hands as it does not leave them feeling greasy. Since using it on my hands, my nails look very healthy.
When you put the lotion on it will go on like other lotions, but then it jus disappears. So then I tried it on my face. So far so good. I had bought another popular face lotion for 'oily/combination' skin. I can't afford it anymore, that is why I tried the Baby Lotion on my face.

As it is getting cooler out, it is September now, will wait and see how the lotion works on winter skin. But as the lotion is light feeling, I will be able to use it more often. So that may be a goot thing. And to me the smell is light and goes away after a bit.

on 9/14/2014 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I never thought I'd write a review for baby lotion, seeing as I'm in my late 20s and don't have kids! My Nivea body lotion was just too thick and rich for the weather, but I still needed a lotion. I've used Johnson & Johnson's No More Tangles on my hair successfully, so I figured I'd give the baby lotion a try. It's very lightweight, absorbs with minimal rubbing, and leaves my skin silky smooth and soft. I was concerned that the fragrance would be overpowering, but I found it light and inoffensive. It's such a bargain and works so well for me, I may never use any other body lotion again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell.of baby lotion. best smell soften skin. must have for people who dont mind the smell.

on 4/20/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a ok lotion. I don't see anything too special about it or anything that makes me uncomfortable.