Uploaded by meggaroni

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/19/2017

For me this works very well, im 44 years but i haven't got many wrinkles, my only problem is that the under-eye aerea is very dry, so therefor this gel is great!!! i have a more awake fresh look on my fase!! very happy!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

Dec/11/2016

Great for moisturizing the skin around the eyes. That about it. After using this product nightly for over 3 months it didn't do a darn thing to reduce my under eye bags or make me look less tired. You know what did - botox.

Seriously, if you have eye bags and wrinkles, go see an esthetician and get some botox. Best money I ever spent.

4 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

Oct/28/2016

I find that most eye treatments irritate my eyes and I have to stop using them. Positives are that this did not irritate my eyes and I felt that my eyes never felt tight while using it. Negative, I agree that I am not sure it would do a lot if you already have wrinkles, perhaps more of a preventative? I would re-buy it solely for the reason that it did not irritate my eyes and it leaves them …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

Oct/10/2016

Meh. Used up the whole tube and nothing really happened around the eye area. If you want to settle for the bare minimum, there are cheaper alternatives out there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromHoneyQ

Apr/28/2015

Have very sensitive eyes, tried Clinique, la mer, YSL, oil of olay.....usually my eyes got irritated and i would and up rubbing them all day. This stuff did not irritate and felt nice. However i think if you have wrinkles this won't help. It's just moisture. I will buy again until I need something more rich/wrinkle reducing in 5/10 years

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

fromAug17

Oct/22/2014

It's a transparent gel and looks and feels like pure hydration. I also heard from my friend that this is only product that helped her to reduce puffiness, but I don't have this problem.
The tube is lightweight and comfortable to use. So I had only positive experience with this product and will buy it again.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Sep/11/2014

I'm using this gel for a few months now, I think that it really hydrates my under eye area but everytime that I'm using it I cannot stop thinking about the sticky feeling that leaves on my skin... I do have to say though that it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

Aug/11/2014

I have tried many eye creams to reduce fine lines and dehydation around the eyes. So far this has performed well for both objectives. In addition its not oily and died not cause milia. Overall very good eye cream and great price point

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlack

May/16/2014

This has been my HG eye "Cream" for at least 6 months now, and I love it. I'm 20, so I feel like this is an appropriate eye treatment for me to use, it's nice and light but very hydrating.

Texture: It's a gel constancy that absorbs really nicely and quickly into the skin.

Packaging: Comes in a squeeze tube, which I like. It easily allows you to …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

EyesHazel

Aug/22/2013

I like how it feels when I put it on my eyes. Skin feels refreshed and smooth. It does help a bit with puffines but nothing else. However due to experience from other products that are in the same price range or even higher, I would buy this product again until I find something better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29