Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

For me the opening note smells sweet and "cheap" but then it becomes citrusy. The scent left on my skin towards the evening smells like SMOKE. It's really weird. I haven't worn it in a few days, just tried it out the first day I received it and this was my experience. I will wear it again when I have no where special to go and see if I have the same issue.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I dislike Light Blue but I really like this- Light Blue is sharp lemon juice on my skin while this is just that tad sweeter, fruitier and softer. I can't wear it during the day to work though so I save it for weekends, theres a colleague who wears light blue (very liberally) and she's been wearing it before I got my Moschino so i don't want to seem like a copycat.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite perfume, however sephora didnt have any more or i think they discontinued it bc the last 4 times i went there was none in sight. I ended up buying dolce and gabbana light blue bc it is a dead ringer for moschino, although i don't think it is as sweet but it does the job. Anyway, this is a great citrus smelling scent that is not overbearing yet very intoxicating, my husband can get enough of me when i wear this or my substitution. I do have other favorites such as michael kors, michael but this one is in a league of its own, plus im only 25 so i don't need nothing to grown, like white diamonds which i buy for my mom- no offense.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this scent. At first I didn't think that I would, but it really grew on me. Very citrusy burst at first with a NON sweet vanilla drydown. It does smell like Light Blue; however, it lasts all day and has way more silliage. Light Blue disappeared off of me in 1 hour and only I could only smell it if I shoved my forearm up into my nose during that hour. I had my son search for it (in case my nose had adapted) and he said he didn't smell anything! I like the price better too. Also the bottle is a bit original, and looks nice on the dresser.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This smells like Dior Addict2, D&G Light Blue and Bulgari Omni Crystalline. I hate all of those. There's some type of chemical note in these fragrances that turns me off. It fllls my head and lungs with some type of strong ammonia note. Is it aldehyde or formaldehyde? Either way, it's bad. Then they have the nerve to add a bit of floral or lemon to it. I can't stand it!

Popular Fragrances