Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite go to summer day scents. Refreshing clean citrus and comfy sweet dry down that smells clean without being soapy. But the staying power on me is like 30 minutes. I got the large bottle at TJ Maxx and used about a third in a week so it could easily be one of my most expensive fragrances. The bottle and lettering is artsy cute and a bit bizarre Euro which I like.

I really like the scent, however, it carries with me ALL DAY. I spray the doorway with this and also the cheapy Sexy Musk, and it is lighter, and more comparative to light blue

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this scent. I get so many comments while wearing it. It's so light and fresh- I can actually pop this on in the morning when i'm having a bad day and it cheers me up. It's like a shower in a bottle!
The only sucky thing is that the scent disappears after an hour or two on me. This could be because I'm allergic to citrus and that's the majority of the top notes in this fragrance?

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

I purchased this scent in a gift set with the lotion and shower gel. Couple of comments, it smells WONDERFUL, and the sillage is quite good, it DOES last quite a bit longer then most perfumes in this price range. I was at Macy's looking around, although my FAV is light blue, now, smelling this out of the bottle, it smelled almost exactly like light blue. Once I bought it and put it on however, it was VERY different. True, it has the same citrusy notes to it, however I find light blue to be a little kinder on the nose, not to say it's bad, it's just a little strong at first spritz, it does dry down very nicely, layers quite well with the lotion. I rotate between this and light blue, this has MUCH more of an orange/tangerine/grapefruit note to it then light blue. To sum up, I don't think it really is THAT much similar to light blue, but it is a good scent, but I am not sure whether or not I would buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite! It has a very nice smell and is not overbearing at all. It lasts pretty much the entire day. When I first smelled this as a sample, I knew that I had to get it. I just loved it right away. This is the perfume I was wearing when I first met my fiance and to this day (2 years later) it still drives him crazy. It comes in a very cute bottle and isnt too expensive. This is a must have for me.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Oh, this is nice. I have a small sample of this, and it's very citrusy and adorable, but has that kick that I can't put my finger on... I'd wear this on unbearably hot summer days. Then again, I might not since it is a tad strong. I would buy it, though, if I ever get the chance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Loved the citrusy floral scent that subtly stays on throughout the day. Will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a fantastic new summer fragrance for me! I love that it's light and citrusy without being cloying or powdery..which I cannot stand. It seems to last most of the day for me...from the a.m. when I leave for work, til I return. Just another spritz before going out for the evening. A definite repurchase for me.