Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm late on arrival to find this fragrance, but SO happy to find it. After wearing Clinique Happy then D & G Light Blue for years, I sought a new, but similar, fragrance. Eventually I just lose my own sense of a fragrance and I need something new. When I cannot smell it after 5 of so minutes, why bother right? The reviewer prior to mine commented about the similarity of my prior favorites and she's 100% correct! I also sense a correlation between this fragrance and Acqua di Gioia.
After an exhaustive search I finally found, and fell in love with Moschino's I Love Love and it's strong citrus tones. Plus there's a big bonus - it's less expensive than my other favorites. Unfortunately, as I said in the beginning of this review, I arrived too late in finding this. It's been discontinued. After buying up several bottles of this, I'll be on a brand new quest for my perfect perfume again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Smells a bit commercial and the bottle to me looks very cheap. But for some reason, I love how it smells. So fresh and fruity and it makes me happy :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I Love Love is a wonderfully cheery scent. It smells like those lemon icee things you get at carnivals and fairs in the summer. If you arn't in a good mood, spray this on and I guarantee you will be, it's that lighthearted and fun. It's a slightly more grapefruity version of Light Blue, in a more fun bottle.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my staple fragrances I have in rotation. It has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent, that's never overpowering. When I spritz this on, I immediately feel refreshed. Love the quirky bottle too.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great fresh fun scent, its really girly, i think, it does kind of remind me of light blue, when i first spray it, but any this one is a little more fruity i would say, the only thing i dont like its the silly little cap, because when i carry this in my car it tends to fall and for some reason the product leaks a little bit!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Exuberant!

This scent is intoxicating. It's so summery, energizing and fresh. If you want to be noticed (and in a good way), this is the scent to wear.

The bottle is so cute too. I had it on the bathroom counter, and it was knocked over and the top splintered. So the hard plastic top is a bit fragile and/or cheap. So be careful.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS SCENT! This might become my signature scent since I don't personally know anyone else who wears this. Smells similarly like D&G Light Blue but I think this is fresher and fruitier. This still smells great at the end of a very long day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I originally smelled D&G Light Blue and I wanted it to sooo badly. I went to perfumania because they usually give me the best prices. D&G Light Blue was $78 @ perfumania and I was turned off. I asked the lady does she have anything that is similar to Light Blue and she said yes I Love Love. I purchased I Love Love. I came home and I found Light Blue on Amazon for a cheap price and I ordered it. When Light Blue arrived I was soo happy, but that ended quickly. D&G Light Blue and I Love Love start off very similar with the Citrus opening but LB turns into plain old nasty wood on me and the staying power sucks BIG TIME. I Love Love stays fruity from beginning to end and smells like oranges or tangerines, I LOVE IT! .. it also lasts a lot longer on me than LB. I just ordered the Gift set for I LOVE LOVE and I honestly think that this is the best fragrance out of all my fragrances.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Love this!!! My signature scent!! It smells very similar to D & G's Light Blue, but I think I Love Love is MUCH better!! I used to wear Light Blue all the time for years, but now I've switched. It's a sunny and happy fragrance that makes everyone ask "What are you wearing?". It's so fresh and energizing, I wear it year round.
It's a little bit cheaper than Light Blue as well.
The only problem I have is the packaging. I cannot stand that orange cap that never stays on!! Other than that, absolutely perfect!!!
I will continue to repurchase this one over and over!