Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

I agree with everyone that this is very similar to D&G Light Blue, but it does have some different notes to it and while on my skin for awhile, smells 100% better than the former. I had a GC to Sephora and wanted a new scent for summer so after testing almost every fragrance in the store, this was the only one that I had to have! It's an amazingly fun citrusy scent that lasts and lasts on me (something that is very hard to come by for me). This is also the only scent that everyone around me loves. People have literally stoped me to ask what I was wearing. A Must have for the warmer months imo :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very nice citrusy scent. Not too sharp and not overpowering. Nice staying power. Bottle is really cute as well.

I like this a lot-- enough to buy the full bottle. Okay, I HATE the bottle. But the juice is pretty nice-- a fresh and astringent citrus with fresh cut grass accents and a vetivert/grassy drydown. The lasting power is moderate-- doesn't last 8 hours, more like 5 or so.

OK, I get the sparkly citrusy thing, and I kind of wanted to like it, but it was so sparkly it burned my nostrils.

What is that sparkle anyway?

I waited for the drydown, hoping that, like a freshly opened can of soda with too much fizz, it would flatten out a bit, but the nostril-burning continued, even after an hour. That's enough for me.

Anyway, the bottle is hideous. If I loved it and had to buy it, I'd hide the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Guess I'm completely opposite of everyone here. Hate the juice, love the bottle. Reminds me of some japanimation prop and I love the colors. NOT a fan of citrus, way too in my face. Does not quite smell realistic either, but I tend to avoid citrus at all costs. I think it smells like a car air freshener and a bit on the sickly side. Sorry fans.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally, a citrus fragrance that actually lasts on me!! Usually citrus scents last about 10 minutes on my skin but this one rocks! It is the perfect combination of citrus and woods that really work well together. I Love Love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful summer scent. It has a citrusy orange and grapefruit smell to it. I like it a lot. So what if the packaging/bottle isn't attractive.

i love the smell of this but it reminds me of a cheaper version of light blue... maybe not but since it smells like light blue and light blue came out first i feellike its trying to copy but doesnt smell quite as good!!

Received mini version from Sephora - I am not all up w/ what notes are what, but I know when I like something & I know when it smells good on me.

This is the first perfume that has ever, literally, lasted ALL DAY on me. I put this perfume on a good 16 hours ago & it is still going! Love, love that!

This has quickly became my favorite perfume... Also, I know I have a winner when I have gotten the question "ohhh, what is that you are wearing?" at least 5 times since I started wearing this... and my husband loves burying his head into my neck when I have this on (he told me so)... LOL! Definite winner & will definitely be purchasing a BIG bottle of this stuff!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is incredible!
I got a "deluxe sample" bottle from Sephora free with an order a year ago and I'm still using it!
I love the smell and have found that men like it too. lol (Its my "man catching" scent).
Its so potent that I put it on Wednesday and two days later and two baths later (today's Friday) I can still catch wiffs of it...but maybe that's because the bottle I have doesn't have a sprayer (I have to dab it on)...