Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The dry down on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the dry down. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm late on arrival to find this fragrance, but SO happy to find it. After wearing Clinique Happy then D & G Light Blue for years, I sought a new, but similar, fragrance. Eventually I just lose my own sense of a fragrance and I need something new. When I cannot smell it after 5 of so minutes, why bother right? The reviewer prior to mine commented about the similarity of my prior favorites and she's 100% correct! I also sense a correlation between this fragrance and Acqua di Gioia.
After an exhaustive search I finally found, and fell in love with Moschino's I Love Love and it's strong citrus tones. Plus there's a big bonus - it's less expensive than my other favorites. Unfortunately, as I said in the beginning of this review, I arrived too late in finding this. It's been discontinued. After buying up several bottles of this, I'll be on a brand new quest for my perfect perfume again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for I Love Love

Smells similar to D & G Light Blue, but I liked it better-not quite as tangy-a bit softer/sweeter

about 5 minutes later it smelled like cat pee on me!!!! Sooooo bad

I had to take a bath and wash it off :(

Most amazing perfume! It smells like summer. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO hate it. It is a fresh, clean smell and i'm not quite a fan of that. It opens with a strong citruss tone, orange and lemon, all mixed together. If you like light blue from dolce & gabanna, you will be in love with this one here, because is the same scent, and i am not joking. I think this one is just a bit stronger and a verry little different in the under tones. I can see a lot of people liking it, but this is just not right for me at all, i like more stronger scents. And the packging is kinda cheap because it has broken a peace of the lid, and I trully don't use this. I trying to find someone who will apreciate this more than me but is hard to find because a lot of person are alergic to this, so please be carefull but if you like this sort of smell, give it a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have two bottles of this perfume and I like it a lot. As far as I have noticed on my skin, it doesn't fade. I smell it on my clothes and skin throughout the entire day and I get MANY compliments on it. I do enjoy the light and fruity fragrance, but I don't like to wear it everyday. The scent works well in a warmer environment. Spring and summer are the best seasons for this scent.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this scent. I get so many comments while wearing it. It's so light and fresh- I can actually pop this on in the morning when i'm having a bad day and it cheers me up. It's like a shower in a bottle!
The only sucky thing is that the scent disappears after an hour or two on me. This could be because I'm allergic to citrus and that's the majority of the top notes in this fragrance?

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

What a surprise. I did not know this frag was so popular and with these high ratings!
And, strangely enough, i never thought I would have written a glowing review for a Moschino fragrance.
Here in Italy the brand has lot 90% of its appeal after the deathe of its founder, Mr Moschino, and a part the very first perfume creation in the early 80's (huge success, mastered by the owner himself), all the further creations, flankers, you name it, were poorly arranged and very commercial.
All the above to say that I was never very attracted by Moschino fragrances.
Until I was given a sample of I Love Love. I kept it in my beach bag and never really cared.
This summer I used up this sample, to get some freshness when sunbathing (i know you should not apply perfume under the sun but I sometimes don't care!). Well, I was very very pleased.
It's a fresh, super fresh fragrance, I love citruses and grapefruit and this one is all about them. it's fruity in the citrus sense, not sicky-sweet fruity as the modern concoctions...
The flowers in the middle are of the freshest type. Lily of the valley (I adore) and a light rose.
The drydown is cedar based - still very fresh - and lingers a reasonable amount of time.
I really liked it and reached for it more and more in the summer. I think I'm getting a full bottle of this stuff for next summer!
______
notes:
top notes: orange, lemon, grapefruit, and red currant. Middle notes: rush, lilly of the valley, tea rose, and cinnamon leaves.
Base notes: tanaka wood, musk, and cedar wood.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product a few years ago and have been meaning to write a review. This perfume is one of my favorites i have ever smelled! I think its very unique and nothing like D&G light blue like some other people have mentioned. the bottle isnt important at all so dont let that stop you from buying it! Every time i think this has worn off i get a whiff of it and it lightens my spirits. People always compliment me on it but only when they get close like for a hug so i know its not too cloying or obnoxious. I get a lot of my perfume off of fragrencex.com its usualy dirt cheap there. cant wait to try more moschino fragrences, but i will repurchase this if (it goes a long way) i run out.

Popular Fragrances