Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

This is my No.1 fragnance! Use it almost daily.

I love the sharp citrusy scent, lasts for hours on my skin, very refreshing.

Sometimes I use Dior Blooming Bouquet instead, especially in cold winter days and for special events (like my wedding!). These two fragnances are my favs, do not use any others at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

This smelled so fresh and citrusy the first half hour or so, I bought the bottle. Unfortunately, it died down to Light Blue further in the day, which I hate. Light Blue reminds me of a grey, lifeless, but sharp scent, like static. Sounds strange, but best way to describe it! For those of you who think of scents in color, to me, its the mid grey of Light Blue with a subtle lighter maroon addition.Thankfully, this one doesn't smell quite so sharp and I'm tolerating it.I will likely give this away unless it grows on me. The sweet citrus tones it down a notch, although the fruity/citrus is the first component to fade.The underlying scent does have good lasting power. Before you buy, wait at least 6 hours before buying- the scent changes and you may or may not like it!

My absolute favorite perfume. It smells fruity yet fresh and feminine. The lasting power is great too. It smells very similar to D&G light blue but I love love is more soft and less sharp. I bought my 3.4 oz bottle for $40 off of Amazon. I would keep purchasing this forever!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Actually, I do not like fruity scents and this one reminds me of Cheap and Chic of the same brand with fruity undernotes. This might be great for hot summer days, but not for me...

More citrus-y than D&G Light Blue, more affordable and longer lasting. My favorite thing about this perfume, however, is it really compliments my favorite lotion - J.R. Watkins lemon cream. I'm looking forward to smelling like citrus and lemon cookies all spring and summer long =)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this perfume! It's fresh but a little sweet at the same time, very youthful and flirty!

THis is definitely one of the perfumes in my collection. I used to use it a lot more when I was younger and definitely is one of those scents that brings back memories lol. It is a great summer perfume that has the perfect citrusy, grapefruit, sweet smell and love to use it for summer weather. Otherwise my daily is always Miss DIor Cherie! :)

Popular Fragrances