Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love every drop of it. Quite long lasting on my skin. Perfect perfume for daily use. Smell so fresh.

If you are looking for a D&G Light Blue dupe, this is it! It's a citrusy floral scent. Great staying power for an EDT. Could still smell it on my jacket the following day. Bought it for 27.99 usd + tax from Ross. Saw it also in Shopper's Drug. Highly recommended!! Will repurchase again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is truly a refreshing scent that makes you feel giddy and happy. It is very similar to Light Blue, Eclat and Anna Sui secret wish but the first notes are a bit fruitier -- for me. Much to my dismay, it doesn't last an hour on me. I have to constantly re-apply to make sure I still smell like it. I live in a tropical country and this is the perfect scent to wear. I alternate this with Anna Sui Secret Wish (my HG scent)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS SCENT! This might become my signature scent since I don't personally know anyone else who wears this. Smells similarly like D&G Light Blue but I think this is fresher and fruitier. This still smells great at the end of a very long day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When I first smelled this, it seems as if I would hate it. I usually don't go for cistrus fragrances. I have to say that this fragrance has the best dry down ever. I am loving moschino fragrances. It may be like DC Light Blue at first, but it defintaly dries down to something different. I love this for summer. I agree. I can defintaly smell the oranges at firs.
Love it.:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Loved the citrusy floral scent that subtly stays on throughout the day. Will repurchase.

Many people think this is similar to D&G Light Blue.
Yes, only if it's sniffed directly from the bottle. I detected similar notes between the 2. But, after I sprayed it on my 2 young sons, the scent is in fact different from light Blue's.
Light Blue is sharper, stronger and classier, and the smell of green apples is very distinct.
I Love Love is more like a young person or kid's scent.
You have to get close to smell it.
At one time, the smell even made me think of books kept in the libray or shop!

This is one of my HG perfumes and I simply love it. It's a very very sweet and feminine scent but not sickly perfumey or anything like that. It really sets me in a good mood every time I spray it on! It's a bit on the pricey side in my opinion but I still love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying I *love* Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue. I love it. Love.

This smells like Light Blue, but with an added note of *rotting* grapefruit.

After 2 hours, the rotten stench was gone, and it was very nice.

But THAT did smell like a lighter Light Blue, so why have both? And why wait through the horrors of the first 2 hours.

Reason I gave 2 lippies instead of one? I have the world's weirdest chemistry, so the grapefruit note might not smell foul on someone else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it is one of my first ever perfumes. i smelt the sample on a magazine when i first smelt it it reminds of carrot and lemons
but the aftersmell is soo nice i couldnt put it down
its gt a unique lemon smell and i totally adore it. with the cute bottle design it is definitely a must-buy. its sweet soury and smells like magic on me!
its very citrus smell and stands out and is some what spicy

Popular Fragrances