Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love I Love Love. Okay, okay. I really do. It starts off being a sweetish citrus cocktail with the lemon, orange and grapefruit blending together really well, so that none is screaming dominance. From there it moves into a walk among citrus trees with the smells of earth and wood blowing your way and finally you sit down on a fragrant wood bench in the sun. Smells like Sandalwood at the bottom, but it isn't - its 'tanaka' wood, musk and cedarwood. Yum.

Here are the notes: Top Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant. Middle Notes: Rush, Lily of the Valley, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves. Base Notes: Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar Wood.

The bottle is just so cheerful - I had to buy it. Right now, in the US, its only at Saks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

YUM. Fresh, fruity sweetness. It's a vibrant, youthful scent that is very spring-like. I don't know how someone could really find this scent distasteful unless you really can't stand oranges or grapefruit. The fruit smells genuine, fresh, and ripe; not overly sweet. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's always the case with citrusy notes. You can find it at Nordstrom's also. And by the way, I don't like Light Blue on me, but I like this. Light Blue does not dry as sweet, and is much more lemony (which I don't care for).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! It smells like summer in a bottle and I love the scent. The scent is not too strong, and not too light.

I really like this!! It's a wonderful summer fragrance! Starts out with a sharp, tangy burst of fresh citrus (grapefruit & orange). Has some cedar/woody elements in the drydown. Luckily this does very well with my chemistry (as citrus usually does) and it retains most of the citrus fresh notes and the woody doesn't overpower or anything. A nice feminine but sporty/casual scent too. This is very similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and also Escada Que Viva (if you remember that one). Also it's one that grows on me. The more I wear it, the more I like it.

I feel so dorky and gauche for really liking this, but...I do. It's the first Sephora-available (as opposed to hard-to-find boutique) fragrance I've liked in a long time. It starts off with very bright, tart citrus notes, and then dries down to a delicious citrusy cinnamon woodsy fragrance that I could NOT stop sniffing on my arm. Yes, it's reminiscent of D&G Light Blue, but doesn't have that funky note in the musky drydown which made Light Blue unwearable for me. It smells kinda cheap and in-your-face punk, but that's what I like about it. After all the hoity-toity high-end fragrances I've been collecting, this has been a breath of fresh air. (Heh). It really fits the "cheap and chic" aesthetic that Moschino is going for...like that super cheap accessory that brightens up an outfit, and gives it attitude, such as spray-painted sneakers or a beret with felt applique flowers. The bottle is completely ridiculous, but rocks. The whole concept of this fragrance appeals to my inner bratty teenage rebel who would braid her hair and put tangerine stickers on her face for decoration. This is so her.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am completely in love with this fragrance. it's great for summer, because of its citrus scent. it smells so crisp and clean. A lot of other MUA members say it smells like Light Blue. i'm not too familiar with that fragrance (never worn it), but i think I LOVE LOVE (love the name) is so much better.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

MMMMMMMMMM..........WHAT? DOLCE AND GABBANA LIGHT BLUE? I DON'T THINK SO, MORE LIKE YSL BABY DOLL, BUT STILL DIFFERENT. I LIKE BABYDOLL MUCH MORE AND BABY DOLL'S BOTTLE IS A DREAM. I DON'T LIKE A FRAGRANCE WITH THE NAME " CHEAP IN IT" EITHER.

WOW! I actually hate most perfumes for their sickeningly floral smell, but this light eau de toilette is so sweet and fruity, I don't mind the floral notes to it. The bottle and name are totally cute, but I don't think someone older would appreciate it. It smells like candy at first, but then you take in the slightly soapy, citrusy smell. It also has a barely-there floral hint to it... a very light, sparkling scent. Perfect for summer. I got several compliments!

Love this fresh summer scent!!!

Fresh, juicy, bursting oranges and grapefruit. Glorious in its top notes, but proves to ultimately be rather thin and have sort of a chemical aspect to it. Dries down with the sweet, fluffy cotton-candy sweetness of D&G Light Blue and Zara's Lilac scents, but with that orange twist. Nice, simple, inoffensive, bright and happy. Not particularly sophisticated, but then again, its not trying to be.