Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Too much grapefruit. I gave it away

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like light blue to me just more grapefruit .. I had the small round bottle it wasn't a spray it came in a mini gift set I like it a lot and the bottle is cute however full size I ended up buying the cheap n chic hippy fizz instead and that has no lasting power and smells like lemon head candies .. I wish I'd had gotten this one instead but overall I've had a few perfumes from moschino and none seem to last so I'll go with a different brand.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I get pure grapefruit. This is similar to Light Blue, however Light Blue is more lemon to me. A lot of grapefruit going on here, but a nice scent. Not strong, only initial spray. Otherwise. I find this to be a rather weak fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

For me the opening note smells sweet and "cheap" but then it becomes citrusy. The scent left on my skin towards the evening smells like SMOKE. It's really weird. I haven't worn it in a few days, just tried it out the first day I received it and this was my experience. I will wear it again when I have no where special to go and see if I have the same issue.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Citrusy and orange. Definitely a summer scent for warm, sunny days. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 for 3.3 oz and blindly purchased it having read somewhere that it was decent. Sprayed it on at 1pm and I can still faintly smell it at 9:30pm.
I don't think it will be my favorite scent but I do like it. Working in a hospital I try to choose scents that are soft and not too overwhelming. Soft citruses seem to be the most well-liked in my experience. I tend to go for more vanilla based scents but this is still a really great choice for the price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite go to summer day scents. Refreshing clean citrus and comfy sweet dry down that smells clean without being soapy. But the staying power on me is like 30 minutes. I got the large bottle at TJ Maxx and used about a third in a week so it could easily be one of my most expensive fragrances. The bottle and lettering is artsy cute and a bit bizarre Euro which I like.

I really like the scent, however, it carries with me ALL DAY. I spray the doorway with this and also the cheapy Sexy Musk, and it is lighter, and more comparative to light blue

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar yes, BUT I am one of those who cannot stand that scent on me. It is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy. BUT, the staying power is atrocious. I really can't smell a thing after 2 hours, which is sad from an EDT (B&BW body spray does better). Also, I hate the bottle and name, so blasť and kitschy. I would probably buy a rollerball or a tiny bottle of this if the mood struck but probably not...

*EDIT 6.1.12: This fragrance VANISHES after one hour. I can't find a trace of it on my skin. Very disappointing.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

just like the name. i, love, love! smells citrus, orange, fresh.. i was using it everyday during school, but somewhere i stopped. the only complain i have is the cap, where mine got broken.. why am i not using this anymore?! i should get back using this bcs this was my signature smell x

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

Popular Fragrances