Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Not going to lie, the immediate spray of this scent is not very nice at all. It's very sharp and has an unidentifiable generic smell. When it dries down it changes completely, however, and starts to smell like grapefruit candy. I love the grapefruit candy! You just have to get through the first five minutes or so, and then it becomes magical.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp and lasting peppery 0range/lemon with a woody musk base. Very refreshing for summer and way better than Light Blue! Lasts 4 - 5 hours on me.

Type - Citrus Woody
Top Notes - grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, redcurrant
Heart Notes - woodland lily, rose, wetland grass, pepper
Base Notes - musk, cedar wood

I bought this about four years ago and shortly after...lost it. I recently found the bottle, sprayed it...I've heard that a perfume expires after two years, but this certainly gets better with age. It has a playful, sexy, spicy tangerine flavor to it. It's citrus and musk and absolutely flawless on me. The bottle is unfortunate. I gave the price 4 lippies because it is extremely cheap (great!) but difficult to find. It can be bought on Amazon but I've read reviews of fake copies being sold as the real deal, so I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this bottle.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A cross between D&G light blue and Clinique happy. Love it for summer!

I've wanted this since I saw the ad for it in Cosmopolitan years ago.. I finally got it recently after reading rave reviews. I really like the packaging- the colors are cute and cartoonish, and the bottom half of the bottle is glass. The scent isn't really for me. The first spray attacks my nostrils with an overpowering lemony urine smell, and the drydown is slightly creamsicle.. I enjoy having it as part of my fragrance collection, but the citrusy smell this has comes off more as bathroom cleaner than careless summer.. Would not purchase again, but won't give it away, either.

I think this was the first perfume I ever used up. I switch up my scents a lot, but I always found myself reaching for this one. I Love Love is a great, citrusy perfume that isn't overpowering but will definitely be noticed.
On my skin, I definitely pick up on the grapefruit in the beginning. The top notes are very fruity and make this a great daytime scent for the spring and summer. But this is not a cliché fruity perfume. The base notes contain musk and pepper, which give this a nice kick as it dries down without turning this into a completely different fragrance. It keeps its happy, fruity scent but becomes a little more seductive. I really appreciate that this perfume lasts long enough that I can actually smell the base notes. It seems like so many perfumes these days fade after a few hours and don't even have those nice faded down notes.
This is definitely on my buy again list, but I think I'll have to order it online since I haven't seen it anywhere in years. If you like complex citrusy scents (and adorable bottles!), this is for you.

I like this! It does smell a lot like D&G Light Blue (I can't believe some people are saying it doesn't, initially it smells almost exactly the same!) but with a hint more grapefruit. I used to wear Light Blue a lot but then too many people wore it so I gave it away. I was in the mood for a citrussy scent so I thought I would try this. It is available online quite cheaply. Initally all I could smell was Light Blue, but a grapefruit element quickly followed. It stays in this mix of Light Blue with added citrus fruits for a while but the dry down is slightly more floral and musky than Light Blue. To be honest I find that the Light Blue drydown is better but this scent is very pleasant. My boyfriend thought this smelt really good which is typical, he doesn't really like any of my exotic scents but a lemony one pleases him :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

top note: grapefruit

middle note: grapefruit

base note: grapefruit

hope you like grapefruit!

(p.s. -- the bottle is dumb, too.) continued >>

I love the scent, very fruity but light. Great for a daytime perfume and if you like fruity scents. However, it doesnt last long on me. This is my second bottle and I do find you can get great deals on it.