Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Too much grapefruit. I gave it away

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like light blue to me just more grapefruit .. I had the small round bottle it wasn't a spray it came in a mini gift set I like it a lot and the bottle is cute however full size I ended up buying the cheap n chic hippy fizz instead and that has no lasting power and smells like lemon head candies .. I wish I'd had gotten this one instead but overall I've had a few perfumes from moschino and none seem to last so I'll go with a different brand.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I get pure grapefruit. This is similar to Light Blue, however Light Blue is more lemon to me. A lot of grapefruit going on here, but a nice scent. Not strong, only initial spray. Otherwise. I find this to be a rather weak fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Citrusy and orange. Definitely a summer scent for warm, sunny days. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 for 3.3 oz and blindly purchased it having read somewhere that it was decent. Sprayed it on at 1pm and I can still faintly smell it at 9:30pm.
I don't think it will be my favorite scent but I do like it. Working in a hospital I try to choose scents that are soft and not too overwhelming. Soft citruses seem to be the most well-liked in my experience. I tend to go for more vanilla based scents but this is still a really great choice for the price.

I usually don't like to review frangances since it's basically all about a matter of personal taste, and something that smells like roses to me, might smell like crap to you.

Anyway, I decided to review this scent because I don't think there is someone out there that doesn't like it! It's very fresh and clean, reminds me a lot of Light Blue from D&G. But unlike Light Blue I can smell grapefuit or some sort of a very sweet fruity smell in this. So you can tell whether someone is using Light Blue or I Love Love!

I loved this scent but I won't buy it again because it fades too quickly (at least in my skin) and the smell also changes.... I mean, I put in on and it smells delicious for about two hours or so... But then it just seems I am wearing some sort of cheap cologne... And then the smell fades away completely. These are the reasons why I won't buy it again. For this price tag, I expect more. And I am very picky when it comes to fragances.

I loveeeeee this perfume. I got it as a gift, but I broke the bottle before using even a fourth of it. One day I saw it at Ross on clearance for $14 bucks and so I JUMPED at it.

I love the staying power of this perfume...at the end of the day I can still smell it on my wrist and I love it. It really is perfect for the summer/spring. It smells very fresh and it even lifts my spirits. :)

It does smell a lot like light blue.......but I think this one is more citrusy and the smell is a bit more.. round, if that makes sense. TRY IT!

More citrus-y than D&G Light Blue, more affordable and longer lasting. My favorite thing about this perfume, however, is it really compliments my favorite lotion - J.R. Watkins lemon cream. I'm looking forward to smelling like citrus and lemon cookies all spring and summer long =)

I love D&G light blue and when I smelled this I loved it too! and then I realized it's very similar to light blue. Some review said this is more citricy but I think it's sweeter but still a very fresh scent. I got mine at Macy's. I'm done with the big bottle and wanted to get another one and they don't sell it anymore? ! any ideas?

I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap started to get really sticky for some reazon.

LOVE IT! I have used up four bottles already... Perfect for work or to go out. It is fresh and people always stop me to compliment it. You can smell it but it is not "leave-the room" overpowering.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am so glad to have tried I Love Love. This is the truest grapefruit fragrance I've ever tried. I love citrus and I find many of the citrus frags out there start out nice and bright but dry down to floral or tea or musk. I Love Love stays grapefruit all the way with a very faint vanilla drydown. I must get a bottle.

Popular Fragrances