Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The dry down on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the dry down. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm late on arrival to find this fragrance, but SO happy to find it. After wearing Clinique Happy then D & G Light Blue for years, I sought a new, but similar, fragrance. Eventually I just lose my own sense of a fragrance and I need something new. When I cannot smell it after 5 of so minutes, why bother right? The reviewer prior to mine commented about the similarity of my prior favorites and she's 100% correct! I also sense a correlation between this fragrance and Acqua di Gioia.
After an exhaustive search I finally found, and fell in love with Moschino's I Love Love and it's strong citrus tones. Plus there's a big bonus - it's less expensive than my other favorites. Unfortunately, as I said in the beginning of this review, I arrived too late in finding this. It's been discontinued. After buying up several bottles of this, I'll be on a brand new quest for my perfect perfume again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I hate hate...the smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd bottle. This is one of my top 5 fave perfumes! It reminds me alot of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue if you know that scent. It's a nice clean and citrusy smell in my opinion and the price is very reasonable. I just got a big bottle for $30!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Well, I guess I'm the naysayer of the group. This is a sour citrus fragrance that makes me want to hurl. It smells worse than the $5 crap you can find in the cheapest store. It seems like the company is trying to make a cute, sprite bottle, but it is a cheap plastic imitation of a Michelin-man-penguin. The reference to Olive Oyl is good - something she would wear for an afternoon picnic by the local landfill with Popeye.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

MMMMMMMMMM..........WHAT? DOLCE AND GABBANA LIGHT BLUE? I DON'T THINK SO, MORE LIKE YSL BABY DOLL, BUT STILL DIFFERENT. I LIKE BABYDOLL MUCH MORE AND BABY DOLL'S BOTTLE IS A DREAM. I DON'T LIKE A FRAGRANCE WITH THE NAME " CHEAP IN IT" EITHER.