Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like light blue to me just more grapefruit .. I had the small round bottle it wasn't a spray it came in a mini gift set I like it a lot and the bottle is cute however full size I ended up buying the cheap n chic hippy fizz instead and that has no lasting power and smells like lemon head candies .. I wish I'd had gotten this one instead but overall I've had a few perfumes from moschino and none seem to last so I'll go with a different brand.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love every drop of it. Quite long lasting on my skin. Perfect perfume for daily use. Smell so fresh.

Not going to lie, the immediate spray of this scent is not very nice at all. It's very sharp and has an unidentifiable generic smell. When it dries down it changes completely, however, and starts to smell like grapefruit candy. I love the grapefruit candy! You just have to get through the first five minutes or so, and then it becomes magical.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Citrusy and orange. Definitely a summer scent for warm, sunny days. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 for 3.3 oz and blindly purchased it having read somewhere that it was decent. Sprayed it on at 1pm and I can still faintly smell it at 9:30pm.
I don't think it will be my favorite scent but I do like it. Working in a hospital I try to choose scents that are soft and not too overwhelming. Soft citruses seem to be the most well-liked in my experience. I tend to go for more vanilla based scents but this is still a really great choice for the price.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A cross between D&G light blue and Clinique happy. Love it for summer!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar yes, BUT I am one of those who cannot stand that scent on me. It is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy. BUT, the staying power is atrocious. I really can't smell a thing after 2 hours, which is sad from an EDT (B&BW body spray does better). Also, I hate the bottle and name, so blasť and kitschy. I would probably buy a rollerball or a tiny bottle of this if the mood struck but probably not...

*EDIT 6.1.12: This fragrance VANISHES after one hour. I can't find a trace of it on my skin. Very disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.

Popular Fragrances