Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

This is my No.1 fragnance! Use it almost daily.

I love the sharp citrusy scent, lasts for hours on my skin, very refreshing.

Sometimes I use Dior Blooming Bouquet instead, especially in cold winter days and for special events (like my wedding!). These two fragnances are my favs, do not use any others at all.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for I Love Love

Smells similar to D & G Light Blue, but I liked it better-not quite as tangy-a bit softer/sweeter

about 5 minutes later it smelled like cat pee on me!!!! Sooooo bad

I had to take a bath and wash it off :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

If you are looking for a D&G Light Blue dupe, this is it! It's a citrusy floral scent. Great staying power for an EDT. Could still smell it on my jacket the following day. Bought it for 27.99 usd + tax from Ross. Saw it also in Shopper's Drug. Highly recommended!! Will repurchase again!

I think this was the first perfume I ever used up. I switch up my scents a lot, but I always found myself reaching for this one. I Love Love is a great, citrusy perfume that isn't overpowering but will definitely be noticed.
On my skin, I definitely pick up on the grapefruit in the beginning. The top notes are very fruity and make this a great daytime scent for the spring and summer. But this is not a cliché fruity perfume. The base notes contain musk and pepper, which give this a nice kick as it dries down without turning this into a completely different fragrance. It keeps its happy, fruity scent but becomes a little more seductive. I really appreciate that this perfume lasts long enough that I can actually smell the base notes. It seems like so many perfumes these days fade after a few hours and don't even have those nice faded down notes.
This is definitely on my buy again list, but I think I'll have to order it online since I haven't seen it anywhere in years. If you like complex citrusy scents (and adorable bottles!), this is for you.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my old favourites. It starts of with a bright kick of citrus that is quite refreshing. In amongst the citrus notes, there's this slight creamy sort of scent - like baby powder? I dunno, but whatever it is, I like it. Not as earthy or grassy as some people claim it to be. Reminds me of Summer and if you liked D&G Light Blue, you'll like this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells citrusy and slightly sweet. I love it!

I have this and the Moschino Cheap and Chic light clouds and they both have impressive staying power.

It lasts throughout the day, fades only slightly. I spritz once on my wrists and spritz once on my neck then dab with my wrist to transfer some to the other side of my neck.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

top note: grapefruit

middle note: grapefruit

base note: grapefruit

hope you like grapefruit!

(p.s. -- the bottle is dumb, too.) continued >>

My absolute favorite perfume. It smells fruity yet fresh and feminine. The lasting power is great too. It smells very similar to D&G light blue but I love love is more soft and less sharp. I bought my 3.4 oz bottle for $40 off of Amazon. I would keep purchasing this forever!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is truly a refreshing scent that makes you feel giddy and happy. It is very similar to Light Blue, Eclat and Anna Sui secret wish but the first notes are a bit fruitier -- for me. Much to my dismay, it doesn't last an hour on me. I have to constantly re-apply to make sure I still smell like it. I live in a tropical country and this is the perfect scent to wear. I alternate this with Anna Sui Secret Wish (my HG scent)

Popular Fragrances