Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I get pure grapefruit. This is similar to Light Blue, however Light Blue is more lemon to me. A lot of grapefruit going on here, but a nice scent. Not strong, only initial spray. Otherwise. I find this to be a rather weak fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite go to summer day scents. Refreshing clean citrus and comfy sweet dry down that smells clean without being soapy. But the staying power on me is like 30 minutes. I got the large bottle at TJ Maxx and used about a third in a week so it could easily be one of my most expensive fragrances. The bottle and lettering is artsy cute and a bit bizarre Euro which I like.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

What a surprise. I did not know this frag was so popular and with these high ratings!
And, strangely enough, i never thought I would have written a glowing review for a Moschino fragrance.
Here in Italy the brand has lot 90% of its appeal after the deathe of its founder, Mr Moschino, and a part the very first perfume creation in the early 80's (huge success, mastered by the owner himself), all the further creations, flankers, you name it, were poorly arranged and very commercial.
All the above to say that I was never very attracted by Moschino fragrances.
Until I was given a sample of I Love Love. I kept it in my beach bag and never really cared.
This summer I used up this sample, to get some freshness when sunbathing (i know you should not apply perfume under the sun but I sometimes don't care!). Well, I was very very pleased.
It's a fresh, super fresh fragrance, I love citruses and grapefruit and this one is all about them. it's fruity in the citrus sense, not sicky-sweet fruity as the modern concoctions...
The flowers in the middle are of the freshest type. Lily of the valley (I adore) and a light rose.
The drydown is cedar based - still very fresh - and lingers a reasonable amount of time.
I really liked it and reached for it more and more in the summer. I think I'm getting a full bottle of this stuff for next summer!
______
notes:
top notes: orange, lemon, grapefruit, and red currant. Middle notes: rush, lilly of the valley, tea rose, and cinnamon leaves.
Base notes: tanaka wood, musk, and cedar wood.

I dont have this- my friend does, and she wears this everyday as her signature scent. ive always wondered what it was, assuming it was light blue because it smells VERY VERY similar, and was surprised when she said this name. Its very light yet a very memorable smell, with a hint of citrus and grapefruit thats very very fresh and perfect for summer. i would consider buying it, but it smells very similar to light blue (the very sea breeze smell they both have yet I Love Love has a bit more fruitier tones in it, but nothing over whelming) in which my sister has that I tend to spray a lot on myself ;) but I would definitley give it a try!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I Love Love is a wonderfully cheery scent. It smells like those lemon icee things you get at carnivals and fairs in the summer. If you arn't in a good mood, spray this on and I guarantee you will be, it's that lighthearted and fun. It's a slightly more grapefruity version of Light Blue, in a more fun bottle.

I love D&G light blue and when I smelled this I loved it too! and then I realized it's very similar to light blue. Some review said this is more citricy but I think it's sweeter but still a very fresh scent. I got mine at Macy's. I'm done with the big bottle and wanted to get another one and they don't sell it anymore? ! any ideas?

I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap started to get really sticky for some reazon.

I just love the fresh smell of this parfume! I use to wear light blue from dolce and gabanna even if it did smell really good it didnt last long so for the price you're paying it was not worth it, but then I found out about Moschino I love Love and WOW I was amazed by the resemblance of the smell and it actually stays longer on my skin! and it's not that more expensive either!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite perfume, however sephora didnt have any more or i think they discontinued it bc the last 4 times i went there was none in sight. I ended up buying dolce and gabbana light blue bc it is a dead ringer for moschino, although i don't think it is as sweet but it does the job. Anyway, this is a great citrus smelling scent that is not overbearing yet very intoxicating, my husband can get enough of me when i wear this or my substitution. I do have other favorites such as michael kors, michael but this one is in a league of its own, plus im only 25 so i don't need nothing to grown, like white diamonds which i buy for my mom- no offense.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great fresh fun scent, its really girly, i think, it does kind of remind me of light blue, when i first spray it, but any this one is a little more fruity i would say, the only thing i dont like its the silly little cap, because when i carry this in my car it tends to fall and for some reason the product leaks a little bit!!!!!!

I was given it as a gift. Yup, I'm on the fence with this one. At first it really smelled cheap to me, but not in a very bad way, cuz the smell reminded me of sour candies, which i really love. Very sour, lemony, orangey with a hint of powder and.. soap? Notes, which really arent my favorite. On the other hand, it really made me feel energized, more awake, and the smell wasn't really bothersome as i thought it would be ...
As the day went on, i found myself sniffing my hand! Actually, after a while it does evolve to something sexier than a bunch of citrusy fruits,it becomes warmer, musky, i even smell a hint of cinnamon,(which I really love). Other people have found this fragrance nice too.
I don't know, it's quite neutral i think, however I wouldnt purchase it.

Popular Fragrances