Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp and lasting peppery 0range/lemon with a woody musk base. Very refreshing for summer and way better than Light Blue! Lasts 4 - 5 hours on me.

Type - Citrus Woody
Top Notes - grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, redcurrant
Heart Notes - woodland lily, rose, wetland grass, pepper
Base Notes - musk, cedar wood

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Smells a bit commercial and the bottle to me looks very cheap. But for some reason, I love how it smells. So fresh and fruity and it makes me happy :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Love Love, is an enticing and fun feminine fragrance by the design house of moschino. Is for the women that love life.

It's an spontaneous blend of bright citrus, followed by sexy yet feminine florals, smoothing off to cinnamon leaves, woods and musk. Sensational, sparkling and dazzling way to top off your day.

Is a very UPLIFTING LEMONY, sexy glamorous creation, that makes me feel like a supermode. LOL! :)

I love it!

It's very simiral to the D&G "Liqht Blue" scent, but last longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product a few years ago and have been meaning to write a review. This perfume is one of my favorites i have ever smelled! I think its very unique and nothing like D&G light blue like some other people have mentioned. the bottle isnt important at all so dont let that stop you from buying it! Every time i think this has worn off i get a whiff of it and it lightens my spirits. People always compliment me on it but only when they get close like for a hug so i know its not too cloying or obnoxious. I get a lot of my perfume off of fragrencex.com its usualy dirt cheap there. cant wait to try more moschino fragrences, but i will repurchase this if (it goes a long way) i run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

To my nose, Moschino's Funny! and I Love Love are very similar. Both are very citrusy and I can't detect very many floral notes. However, on drydown, I Love Love smells like leather and Funny! smells like an old air refreshener. The lasting power is also poor. Cute packaging though.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When I first smelled this, it seems as if I would hate it. I usually don't go for cistrus fragrances. I have to say that this fragrance has the best dry down ever. I am loving moschino fragrances. It may be like DC Light Blue at first, but it defintaly dries down to something different. I love this for summer. I agree. I can defintaly smell the oranges at firs.
Love it.:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I received a bottle of I Love Love for my birthday back in November and I've been wearing it ever since. I find the scent very vibrant and young. I haven't particularly noticed the citrusy smells, but there is a hint of something orangey (kinda like orange soda---in a good way!) about it. It smells more minty and breezy in winter, whereas the sweet and citrusy notes really come out under the warmer weather.
And yes, I've had several people ask me if it was Light Blue...

Overall I really like the scent, it last relatively long, nothing too cloying and is distinctive enough.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite! It has a very nice smell and is not overbearing at all. It lasts pretty much the entire day. When I first smelled this as a sample, I knew that I had to get it. I just loved it right away. This is the perfume I was wearing when I first met my fiance and to this day (2 years later) it still drives him crazy. It comes in a very cute bottle and isnt too expensive. This is a must have for me.

Popular Fragrances