Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Citrusy and orange. Definitely a summer scent for warm, sunny days. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 for 3.3 oz and blindly purchased it having read somewhere that it was decent. Sprayed it on at 1pm and I can still faintly smell it at 9:30pm.
I don't think it will be my favorite scent but I do like it. Working in a hospital I try to choose scents that are soft and not too overwhelming. Soft citruses seem to be the most well-liked in my experience. I tend to go for more vanilla based scents but this is still a really great choice for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

top note: grapefruit

middle note: grapefruit

base note: grapefruit

hope you like grapefruit!

(p.s. -- the bottle is dumb, too.) continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance I have used so far, smells delicios. Has a strong fruity fragrance to it and has great staying power too. I love wearing this perfume, gives a great confidence boost!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

reminds me of Dolce n gabanna´s Light blue,but for me this one has got a longer lasting fragrance,iˇve been using it for about three years and never got tired of it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am so glad to have tried I Love Love. This is the truest grapefruit fragrance I've ever tried. I love citrus and I find many of the citrus frags out there start out nice and bright but dry down to floral or tea or musk. I Love Love stays grapefruit all the way with a very faint vanilla drydown. I must get a bottle.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my staple fragrances I have in rotation. It has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent, that's never overpowering. When I spritz this on, I immediately feel refreshed. Love the quirky bottle too.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite perfume, however sephora didnt have any more or i think they discontinued it bc the last 4 times i went there was none in sight. I ended up buying dolce and gabbana light blue bc it is a dead ringer for moschino, although i don't think it is as sweet but it does the job. Anyway, this is a great citrus smelling scent that is not overbearing yet very intoxicating, my husband can get enough of me when i wear this or my substitution. I do have other favorites such as michael kors, michael but this one is in a league of its own, plus im only 25 so i don't need nothing to grown, like white diamonds which i buy for my mom- no offense.