Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

I bought this about four years ago and shortly after...lost it. I recently found the bottle, sprayed it...I've heard that a perfume expires after two years, but this certainly gets better with age. It has a playful, sexy, spicy tangerine flavor to it. It's citrus and musk and absolutely flawless on me. The bottle is unfortunate. I gave the price 4 lippies because it is extremely cheap (great!) but difficult to find. It can be bought on Amazon but I've read reviews of fake copies being sold as the real deal, so I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this bottle.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A cross between D&G light blue and Clinique happy. Love it for summer!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

just like the name. i, love, love! smells citrus, orange, fresh.. i was using it everyday during school, but somewhere i stopped. the only complain i have is the cap, where mine got broken.. why am i not using this anymore?! i should get back using this bcs this was my signature smell x

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I heart this perfume.
I do I do.

I use it as air freshner (I know...wada waste) but it just smells sooo yummy!

2 or 3 sprays and I smell great. I even spray it into the air occasionally just for the heck of it...cos smelling it makes me feel giddy.

Lol I ain't on drugs.

I keep going back and forth on this fragrance. Some days I love it, other days it smells too heavy. Overall though, I like the spicy/sweet sexy smell of it... it's a fun scent for going out, but I probably wouldn't wear it for daytime. I DON'T think it smells like Light Blue, though... don't know why people keep saying that.

I found this scent last summer when I was searching for a grapefruity fragrance. I compared it Yves Saint Laurent's "Baby Doll" and "In Love Again", which also have grapefruit top notes, and prefer the Moschino ILL. It wears off in warm floral tones. I like that it is a light scent that doesn't overpower. For me perfumes should not make such a strong statement...its all about subtlety.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Loved the citrusy floral scent that subtly stays on throughout the day. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

mmmmmmmmm I love I love love

I love the scent but it lasts about 3 hours even if you use a lot so what is the point??? especially if it is $40.

Popular Fragrances