Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like light blue to me just more grapefruit .. I had the small round bottle it wasn't a spray it came in a mini gift set I like it a lot and the bottle is cute however full size I ended up buying the cheap n chic hippy fizz instead and that has no lasting power and smells like lemon head candies .. I wish I'd had gotten this one instead but overall I've had a few perfumes from moschino and none seem to last so I'll go with a different brand.

This is my No.1 fragnance! Use it almost daily.

I love the sharp citrusy scent, lasts for hours on my skin, very refreshing.

Sometimes I use Dior Blooming Bouquet instead, especially in cold winter days and for special events (like my wedding!). These two fragnances are my favs, do not use any others at all.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

For me the opening note smells sweet and "cheap" but then it becomes citrusy. The scent left on my skin towards the evening smells like SMOKE. It's really weird. I haven't worn it in a few days, just tried it out the first day I received it and this was my experience. I will wear it again when I have no where special to go and see if I have the same issue.

Not going to lie, the immediate spray of this scent is not very nice at all. It's very sharp and has an unidentifiable generic smell. When it dries down it changes completely, however, and starts to smell like grapefruit candy. I love the grapefruit candy! You just have to get through the first five minutes or so, and then it becomes magical.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for I Love Love

Smells similar to D & G Light Blue, but I liked it better-not quite as tangy-a bit softer/sweeter

about 5 minutes later it smelled like cat pee on me!!!! Sooooo bad

I had to take a bath and wash it off :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite go to summer day scents. Refreshing clean citrus and comfy sweet dry down that smells clean without being soapy. But the staying power on me is like 30 minutes. I got the large bottle at TJ Maxx and used about a third in a week so it could easily be one of my most expensive fragrances. The bottle and lettering is artsy cute and a bit bizarre Euro which I like.

I've wanted this since I saw the ad for it in Cosmopolitan years ago.. I finally got it recently after reading rave reviews. I really like the packaging- the colors are cute and cartoonish, and the bottom half of the bottle is glass. The scent isn't really for me. The first spray attacks my nostrils with an overpowering lemony urine smell, and the drydown is slightly creamsicle.. I enjoy having it as part of my fragrance collection, but the citrusy smell this has comes off more as bathroom cleaner than careless summer.. Would not purchase again, but won't give it away, either.

If you are looking for a D&G Light Blue dupe, this is it! It's a citrusy floral scent. Great staying power for an EDT. Could still smell it on my jacket the following day. Bought it for 27.99 usd + tax from Ross. Saw it also in Shopper's Drug. Highly recommended!! Will repurchase again!

I think this was the first perfume I ever used up. I switch up my scents a lot, but I always found myself reaching for this one. I Love Love is a great, citrusy perfume that isn't overpowering but will definitely be noticed.
On my skin, I definitely pick up on the grapefruit in the beginning. The top notes are very fruity and make this a great daytime scent for the spring and summer. But this is not a cliché fruity perfume. The base notes contain musk and pepper, which give this a nice kick as it dries down without turning this into a completely different fragrance. It keeps its happy, fruity scent but becomes a little more seductive. I really appreciate that this perfume lasts long enough that I can actually smell the base notes. It seems like so many perfumes these days fade after a few hours and don't even have those nice faded down notes.
This is definitely on my buy again list, but I think I'll have to order it online since I haven't seen it anywhere in years. If you like complex citrusy scents (and adorable bottles!), this is for you.

I really like the scent, however, it carries with me ALL DAY. I spray the doorway with this and also the cheapy Sexy Musk, and it is lighter, and more comparative to light blue

Popular Fragrances