Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Too much grapefruit. I gave it away

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love every drop of it. Quite long lasting on my skin. Perfect perfume for daily use. Smell so fresh.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I get pure grapefruit. This is similar to Light Blue, however Light Blue is more lemon to me. A lot of grapefruit going on here, but a nice scent. Not strong, only initial spray. Otherwise. I find this to be a rather weak fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar yes, BUT I am one of those who cannot stand that scent on me. It is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy. BUT, the staying power is atrocious. I really can't smell a thing after 2 hours, which is sad from an EDT (B&BW body spray does better). Also, I hate the bottle and name, so blasť and kitschy. I would probably buy a rollerball or a tiny bottle of this if the mood struck but probably not...

*EDIT 6.1.12: This fragrance VANISHES after one hour. I can't find a trace of it on my skin. Very disappointing.

Most amazing perfume! It smells like summer. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I dislike Light Blue but I really like this- Light Blue is sharp lemon juice on my skin while this is just that tad sweeter, fruitier and softer. I can't wear it during the day to work though so I save it for weekends, theres a colleague who wears light blue (very liberally) and she's been wearing it before I got my Moschino so i don't want to seem like a copycat.

I love this scent, it's perfect for spring and summer! Citrus and Orange, but in a soft way, energizing and not to overwhelming. I payed 15 euro, really cheap and I do feel chic! Makes me want tot try other Moschino scents, but first I'm going to enjoy this one some more!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

Popular Fragrances