Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The dry down on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the dry down. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm late on arrival to find this fragrance, but SO happy to find it. After wearing Clinique Happy then D & G Light Blue for years, I sought a new, but similar, fragrance. Eventually I just lose my own sense of a fragrance and I need something new. When I cannot smell it after 5 of so minutes, why bother right? The reviewer prior to mine commented about the similarity of my prior favorites and she's 100% correct! I also sense a correlation between this fragrance and Acqua di Gioia.
After an exhaustive search I finally found, and fell in love with Moschino's I Love Love and it's strong citrus tones. Plus there's a big bonus - it's less expensive than my other favorites. Unfortunately, as I said in the beginning of this review, I arrived too late in finding this. It's been discontinued. After buying up several bottles of this, I'll be on a brand new quest for my perfect perfume again.

I love this, one of my absolute favourites..sexy and feminine smell, it reminds me of light blue, a bit more citrusy. Lasting power is also very good (about 7-8 hours on my skin).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Actually, I do not like fruity scents and this one reminds me of Cheap and Chic of the same brand with fruity undernotes. This might be great for hot summer days, but not for me...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I've heard this is like Light Blue. I'm not a big fan of Light Blue and not of this perfume either. I expected this perfume to be more fresh. I think it smells a bit strange, like it can't deside if it's a citrus scent or something else.

I really love this sent, it reminds me of a Caribbean holiday, roaming the beach, trying to catch the eye of the cute boy over there, flirting for the first time , the smell of gorgeous citrus and flowers. The smell of youth, innocents and being naive. It smells like your first love, warm, sweet, honest and unforgettable. A bottle of happiness :)

my favorite perfume ever... it smells so delicious and seems to change from a citrus-y scent to a more woody scent over the day. unfortunately, no one sells it anymore! so I have to purchase it online. oh, and the bottle is frickin cute.

I love this fragrance! I get asked often what I'm wearing. BF loves it. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

UPDATE: Palmolive's body wash in Happyful is a dead ringer of this fragrance! Woot.
Yep, cliche i know, but I lurveee i love love too! Gorgeous gorgeous happy bright good enough to eat scent! Not great on describng scents but this one immediately makes me feel awake and just makes my day! Staple for sure when i want a pick me up and a lovely bright YUMMY scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my second bottle, I LOVEEEEE this perfume!
I was shopping for D&G's Light Blue but I was alittle put off by the price and someone mentioned this perfume and I loved it!
I bought mine at CVS for much cheaper than a dept store.. Kohl's also has it.

Popular Fragrances