Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO hate it. It is a fresh, clean smell and i'm not quite a fan of that. It opens with a strong citruss tone, orange and lemon, all mixed together. If you like light blue from dolce & gabanna, you will be in love with this one here, because is the same scent, and i am not joking. I think this one is just a bit stronger and a verry little different in the under tones. I can see a lot of people liking it, but this is just not right for me at all, i like more stronger scents. And the packging is kinda cheap because it has broken a peace of the lid, and I trully don't use this. I trying to find someone who will apreciate this more than me but is hard to find because a lot of person are alergic to this, so please be carefull but if you like this sort of smell, give it a try!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this fragrance - it has such a zingy, citrus-y, tangy punch to it - I love the cute bottle; although not sophisticated-looking, it is original and matches the mood of the scent. My only complaint is poor lasting power.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm on my 2nd bottle. This is one of my top 5 fave perfumes! It reminds me alot of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue if you know that scent. It's a nice clean and citrusy smell in my opinion and the price is very reasonable. I just got a big bottle for $30!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

bleh. smells nice, but not something you want your body to smell like. too citrusy/old lady-ish for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great bottle. Love the scent, very fresh and clean and citrusy. If you like citrus scents try this.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying I *love* Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue. I love it. Love.

This smells like Light Blue, but with an added note of *rotting* grapefruit.

After 2 hours, the rotten stench was gone, and it was very nice.

But THAT did smell like a lighter Light Blue, so why have both? And why wait through the horrors of the first 2 hours.

Reason I gave 2 lippies instead of one? I have the world's weirdest chemistry, so the grapefruit note might not smell foul on someone else.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally, a citrus fragrance that actually lasts on me!! Usually citrus scents last about 10 minutes on my skin but this one rocks! It is the perfect combination of citrus and woods that really work well together. I Love Love it!!

Popular Fragrances