Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Great fragrance. Not too heavy and draws you in rather than smothering you. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. It's fresh, happy, & a real mood booster. I wear it almost daily as it makes me happy!

There is something I dislike about the fact that this fragrance smells almost EXACTLY like light blue....I mean, if you're going to copy a fragrance, you may want to NOT copy one of the world's most popular fragrances - Light Blue is so common it's beginning to be sad when i smell it at least once a day while I'm out and about... so why copy it for more of the same? Not impressed....

Good golly, this is one gorgeous grapefruit--bursting fresh from the peel (even though we know it is synthetic.) It lasts for hours, it stays perfectly true. Underneath is spice, listed as cinnamon leaves, but it comes across as something green and lovely like basil. This gets my hightest marks for a citrus scent. Truly fabulous.

I am not sure if I would buy this product again, but it smells just like Light Blue. In fact, I was confused when I sprayed the sample. Then, when I got in the car, I realized that these two are copies of each other.

I *W I L L* buy this ! ...for my 11 year old. We tried it at the mall yesterday. She smells so good in it and she adores the crazy bottle. I think anyone at any age could love this if grapefruit notes don't bother you. I didn't sense any rotting grapefruit, just lovely fresh citrus notes. It will be a great Christmas gift for her next winter, well for us, because I love being around "I Love Love" when it's on her skinny little arms. Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

I had an el cheapo drugstore perfume (Juice, I think it was called) that smelled precisely like this before its drydown into white musk. This has that top note and doesnt change into white musk which is good. Its sort of orange sherbert woody smelling. It definitely has lasting power and doent turn sour which is also nice. I just cant get around the fact that this smells like a $5 scent.

OK, I get the sparkly citrusy thing, and I kind of wanted to like it, but it was so sparkly it burned my nostrils.

What is that sparkle anyway?

I waited for the drydown, hoping that, like a freshly opened can of soda with too much fizz, it would flatten out a bit, but the nostril-burning continued, even after an hour. That's enough for me.

Anyway, the bottle is hideous. If I loved it and had to buy it, I'd hide the bottle.

I received a sample of this fragrance and I just loved it. I wanted the whole set. I also noticed how much the fragrance smelled so similar to Dolce and Gabanna's light blue, which I really like as well. You really can't go wrong with either of these scents. Everytime I step out, I smell it from someone, its very popular, which is kind of a downer. Its always good to be unique. Just my little quota a quote.

Popular Fragrances