Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love every drop of it. Quite long lasting on my skin. Perfect perfume for daily use. Smell so fresh.

This is my No.1 fragnance! Use it almost daily.

I love the sharp citrusy scent, lasts for hours on my skin, very refreshing.

Sometimes I use Dior Blooming Bouquet instead, especially in cold winter days and for special events (like my wedding!). These two fragnances are my favs, do not use any others at all.

Not going to lie, the immediate spray of this scent is not very nice at all. It's very sharp and has an unidentifiable generic smell. When it dries down it changes completely, however, and starts to smell like grapefruit candy. I love the grapefruit candy! You just have to get through the first five minutes or so, and then it becomes magical.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp and lasting peppery 0range/lemon with a woody musk base. Very refreshing for summer and way better than Light Blue! Lasts 4 - 5 hours on me.

Type - Citrus Woody
Top Notes - grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, redcurrant
Heart Notes - woodland lily, rose, wetland grass, pepper
Base Notes - musk, cedar wood

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The dry down on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the dry down. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

I bought this about four years ago and shortly after...lost it. I recently found the bottle, sprayed it...I've heard that a perfume expires after two years, but this certainly gets better with age. It has a playful, sexy, spicy tangerine flavor to it. It's citrus and musk and absolutely flawless on me. The bottle is unfortunate. I gave the price 4 lippies because it is extremely cheap (great!) but difficult to find. It can be bought on Amazon but I've read reviews of fake copies being sold as the real deal, so I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

I've wanted this since I saw the ad for it in Cosmopolitan years ago.. I finally got it recently after reading rave reviews. I really like the packaging- the colors are cute and cartoonish, and the bottom half of the bottle is glass. The scent isn't really for me. The first spray attacks my nostrils with an overpowering lemony urine smell, and the drydown is slightly creamsicle.. I enjoy having it as part of my fragrance collection, but the citrusy smell this has comes off more as bathroom cleaner than careless summer.. Would not purchase again, but won't give it away, either.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

Popular Fragrances