Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

This smelled so fresh and citrusy the first half hour or so, I bought the bottle. Unfortunately, it died down to Light Blue further in the day, which I hate. Light Blue reminds me of a grey, lifeless, but sharp scent, like static. Sounds strange, but best way to describe it! For those of you who think of scents in color, to me, its the mid grey of Light Blue with a subtle lighter maroon addition.Thankfully, this one doesn't smell quite so sharp and I'm tolerating it.I will likely give this away unless it grows on me. The sweet citrus tones it down a notch, although the fruity/citrus is the first component to fade.The underlying scent does have good lasting power. Before you buy, wait at least 6 hours before buying- the scent changes and you may or may not like it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I heart this perfume.
I do I do.

I use it as air freshner (I know...wada waste) but it just smells sooo yummy!

2 or 3 sprays and I smell great. I even spray it into the air occasionally just for the heck of it...cos smelling it makes me feel giddy.

Lol I ain't on drugs.

Delicious sweet scent. Clean and light this is gonn my new summer scent.

Great fragrance. Not too heavy and draws you in rather than smothering you. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. It's fresh, happy, & a real mood booster. I wear it almost daily as it makes me happy!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

bleh. smells nice, but not something you want your body to smell like. too citrusy/old lady-ish for me.

There is something I dislike about the fact that this fragrance smells almost EXACTLY like light blue....I mean, if you're going to copy a fragrance, you may want to NOT copy one of the world's most popular fragrances - Light Blue is so common it's beginning to be sad when i smell it at least once a day while I'm out and about... so why copy it for more of the same? Not impressed....

this perfume smells awwwfulll on me!!!i bought it a couple of years ago because i thought the bottle was cute and i ended up throwing it away!! it smells like a mixture of strong cleaner, and strong, tangy, artificial lemon and grapefruit. This is definatly one that you will either love or hate. It is a perfume that is overpowering and strong. You can smell the scent as soon as u remove the cap....the only perfume i've ever purchased that i think is very offensive and i woudl be embarassed to wear!!please smell before u buy!!!!

It morphed into a summer Fav for me, Love it and can buy it quite cheap on the net! Light Blue NEVER worked for me, it was total Lemon Pledge, but 'ILL' is Citrus, juicy, woodsy perfection!

In comparison to D&G's light blue, light blue wins. I'm not into the orange notes and if I smell close enough I actually smell rubber, like a rubber band! I wouldn't spend my own money on it, but If I received it as a gift I'd wear it.

Despite the ridiculous packaging, I have found my (unfortuately not very long-lasting) HG. I love citrus scents, but this one has something much nicer than the many others I've tried. This is Italian grapefruit soda mixed with limonata and something else that I can't identify...(bergamot?? orange?) If I could smell of one fragrance for the rest of my days, this would be it. (Do they make this in a perfume oil??? If only it lasted longer...)

Popular Fragrances