Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for I Love Love

Smells similar to D & G Light Blue, but I liked it better-not quite as tangy-a bit softer/sweeter

about 5 minutes later it smelled like cat pee on me!!!! Sooooo bad

I had to take a bath and wash it off :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO hate it. It is a fresh, clean smell and i'm not quite a fan of that. It opens with a strong citruss tone, orange and lemon, all mixed together. If you like light blue from dolce & gabanna, you will be in love with this one here, because is the same scent, and i am not joking. I think this one is just a bit stronger and a verry little different in the under tones. I can see a lot of people liking it, but this is just not right for me at all, i like more stronger scents. And the packging is kinda cheap because it has broken a peace of the lid, and I trully don't use this. I trying to find someone who will apreciate this more than me but is hard to find because a lot of person are alergic to this, so please be carefull but if you like this sort of smell, give it a try!

Eww! After reading all the glowing reviews, I purchased this online looking for a citrus scent that might hang around longer than my favorite Fresh scents. As soon as I opened the bottle I knew that it wasn't going to work for me. Where exactly are the citrus notes? I smell cheap perfume with a cloying drydown that is hard to wash off. Skip this ladies if you are looking for a true citrus. It just isn't in this bottle!

obnoxious bottle, boring perfume. smells like soap... or a generically "sporty" masculine. dull.

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I hate hate...the smell.

There is something I dislike about the fact that this fragrance smells almost EXACTLY like light blue....I mean, if you're going to copy a fragrance, you may want to NOT copy one of the world's most popular fragrances - Light Blue is so common it's beginning to be sad when i smell it at least once a day while I'm out and about... so why copy it for more of the same? Not impressed....

Popular Fragrances