Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a mini of I Love Love as a GWP, and I wasn't impressed by the design of the packaging nor was I impressed with the scent when I took a whiff of it wet out of the bottle. However, I added it to my collection since the bottle's ugly design gave some character to my collection of minis. This morning, on a whim, I decided to try it on, and wow, was I ever surprised. When I sniff this straight out of the bottle, it smells drug-store cheap and is overwhelming with the wood notes -- a fragrance note that generally does not work with my chemistry. But the instant I Love Love touches my skin, a veil of warm, juicy, and bubbly citrus floats around my entire being (with none of the cheap drug-store scent I smelled from the bottle). I instantly breathed in the scent of oranges and grapefruit and the wood notes were still present, but had quietly moved into the background. After about five highly fragrant minutes, the strong citrus notes subside a touch, and the red currant takes center stage -- it's just very pretty and sweet and definitely there, but not overwhelming in the least. After a couple of hours, the scent is still just as juicy, but the sweetness is tempered by the soft lily of the valley note that has shyly joined the mix. Every note that I experienced was completely distinguishable and immediately recognizeable. I didn't even have to look up the description of it to know exactly what it was that I was smelling. I love I Love Love! It's the perfect late-spring/early-summer fragrance, especially on days you'll plan to spend out doors. I thought Yves St. Laurent's Baby Doll was my favorite citrus fragrance, but this one has just pushed Baby Doll into second place. continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely hate this. Nothing more to add.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Kind of a kooky bottle, but what can I say...i love "i love love!" I was never able to finish a bottle of perfume because I get sick of them easily until this one!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!! It smells so good I can't stop sniffing myself all day. Very bright and citrusy and puts me in a great mood. Plus the bottle is cute. I don't see why anyone would think it's ugly. But I love bright colors and interesting shapes. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have two bottles of this perfume and I like it a lot. As far as I have noticed on my skin, it doesn't fade. I smell it on my clothes and skin throughout the entire day and I get MANY compliments on it. I do enjoy the light and fruity fragrance, but I don't like to wear it everyday. The scent works well in a warmer environment. Spring and summer are the best seasons for this scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells citrusy and slightly sweet. I love it!

I have this and the Moschino Cheap and Chic light clouds and they both have impressive staying power.

It lasts throughout the day, fades only slightly. I spritz once on my wrists and spritz once on my neck then dab with my wrist to transfer some to the other side of my neck.