Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Too much grapefruit. I gave it away

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like light blue to me just more grapefruit .. I had the small round bottle it wasn't a spray it came in a mini gift set I like it a lot and the bottle is cute however full size I ended up buying the cheap n chic hippy fizz instead and that has no lasting power and smells like lemon head candies .. I wish I'd had gotten this one instead but overall I've had a few perfumes from moschino and none seem to last so I'll go with a different brand.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love every drop of it. Quite long lasting on my skin. Perfect perfume for daily use. Smell so fresh.

This is my No.1 fragnance! Use it almost daily.

I love the sharp citrusy scent, lasts for hours on my skin, very refreshing.

Sometimes I use Dior Blooming Bouquet instead, especially in cold winter days and for special events (like my wedding!). These two fragnances are my favs, do not use any others at all.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I get pure grapefruit. This is similar to Light Blue, however Light Blue is more lemon to me. A lot of grapefruit going on here, but a nice scent. Not strong, only initial spray. Otherwise. I find this to be a rather weak fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

For me the opening note smells sweet and "cheap" but then it becomes citrusy. The scent left on my skin towards the evening smells like SMOKE. It's really weird. I haven't worn it in a few days, just tried it out the first day I received it and this was my experience. I will wear it again when I have no where special to go and see if I have the same issue.

Not going to lie, the immediate spray of this scent is not very nice at all. It's very sharp and has an unidentifiable generic smell. When it dries down it changes completely, however, and starts to smell like grapefruit candy. I love the grapefruit candy! You just have to get through the first five minutes or so, and then it becomes magical.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sharp and lasting peppery 0range/lemon with a woody musk base. Very refreshing for summer and way better than Light Blue! Lasts 4 - 5 hours on me.

Type - Citrus Woody
Top Notes - grapefruit, lemon, sweet orange, redcurrant
Heart Notes - woodland lily, rose, wetland grass, pepper
Base Notes - musk, cedar wood

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Citrusy and orange. Definitely a summer scent for warm, sunny days. Found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $15 for 3.3 oz and blindly purchased it having read somewhere that it was decent. Sprayed it on at 1pm and I can still faintly smell it at 9:30pm.
I don't think it will be my favorite scent but I do like it. Working in a hospital I try to choose scents that are soft and not too overwhelming. Soft citruses seem to be the most well-liked in my experience. I tend to go for more vanilla based scents but this is still a really great choice for the price.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I sprayed it on I thought that the fragrance had gone bad. All I could smell was this awful mix of alcohol and cleaning products. The scent reminded me of children's glue that I used at school when I was a kid. I was so disappointed.

When I gave it more time to develop it turned very citrusy and musky. I still didn't like it that much, but at least it was already improving.
The dry down on me is mostly citrus, with a little bit of wood hidden in there. I absolutely love the dry down. NOW I remember why I liked it so much.

However, I won't repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the first two hours of wearing it.

Popular Fragrances