no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Lil Lush Pud did indeed used to be larger, about twice the size. It is my favorite Lush bath bomb. I stock up at Christmas and hoard them slowly over the course of the year. They smell sweet and spicy, like what they're named for...a christmas pudding or pastry maybe. they even have the cutest little holly shaped candy on the top! *you'll be tempted to eat it...more than a few lushies have...but it tastes soapy, lol* it's extremely relaxing, makes the water soft and so yummy smelling. I miss the bigger size, but i feel like this size is still adequate as long as you don't have a HUGE tub. I still come out nicely scented despite the smaller size. actually, come to think of it, when it was bigger, i used to break it in half because a whole one was a little over powering in my tiny tub and tiny bathroom....though when i'd stay in a hotel or bed and breakfast with a big tub, i'd use a whole one. This bomb goes well with many different lush scents...any of their spicy scented bubble bars or shower gels, and it works really well with what is probably the most popular soap of every year...their christmas soap called snowcake and they have a bubble bar that matches the soap scent....its a beautiful almond creamy almond scent. it's one of the big highlights of the year. i just got a couple of my holiday product orders, including some of the Lush Pud's i've ordered....they were the first thing I dove into to smell. YUM!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I adore the smell! Too me it smells like cloves, oranges, tangerines, gingerbread, sugar and cinnamon (I know, there's no cinnamon in it ;)! The smell is definetly noticeable, but not overpowering or disturbing. The water takes on a dark yellow - orange colour and you can see the crushed cloves in it. I will repurchase next Christmas, for sure!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

10 years ago

My Pud was called Lil' Pud, so I'm guessing it was smaller than the original Pud. It was purchased 12/09 from Lush's Holiday line. This bomb was very fragrant, what that fragrance is, I still cannot figure out. Some say its spicy, some say its chocolate--I guess its a little of both, maybe. Overall, I was disappointed with this bomb. Lush has the reputation of being the be all and end all of the bath bomb world. I'm going to beg to differ where Lil' Pud is concerned. It had excellent fizz, but dissolved in about 2 1/2 minutes. The water turned a very unpleasant shade of urine yellow and there were a lot of small pieces of brown things floating in the water. Are you getting the visual? For a bomb that was so fragrant prior to going into the water, it really left no scent on my skin afterward. The water did have a mild scent, but nothing like I had come to expect from the RAVES I've read about Lush. So, why the 2 lippies rather than 1? Because it was moisturizing, therefore not a complete loss. In my book, Lil' Pud is a Lil' Dud.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

This is my favorite bath bomb, it smells so yummy, like a cake. And it makes the bath really moisturizing, okay, it does turn the bath water brown - not attractive really, but it smells so goood.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

from

10 years ago

I can't place the scent, but I love it. Kind of sweet, a little spicy... complimentary to the Snow Cake soap I love. This was my very first bath bomb experience and it was fun! I loved how the ball just fizzled into nothing, but turning the water into a tannish color (OK, not very sexy, but the fizzy part was cool). Hours later, I could still smell 'it' on my skin. Lovely. A wonderful, relaxing experience to help round off a stressful week.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I really like LUSH products in general, but this one just didn't do it for me. It was on the smaller size and didn't do a thing for my bath. It smelled good before I dropped it in the back, but once it was in the smell completely disappeared. It didn't moisturize my skin or leave any kind of scent lingering once I got out. Also, it turned the bath water a nasty green/yellow/brown. It looked like murky pond water! Gross!

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

the smell was amazing. made my bath water smooth and silky. very mosturizing. i am definitly in love with it. the smell was on my skin for a long period of time. l would definitly buy this again. hopefully nxt year around xmas time i can repurchase it bcuz i think its limited edition.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

meh. the smell was nothing exciting...it kinda just smelled like the whole lush store. it did take a while to dissolve though which was nice. turned the water a gross orangey brown though

About reviewer (121 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Boooring. Very disappointed in this one. This year (X-mas of '09), it's also smaller than before- only half the size. This, I fear will lead to a completely pointless bath.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

10 years ago

Scent is very reminiscent of, and pairs well with Snowcake and Smitten. If you're a fan of those type scents PUD is a good choice for you! Very cinnamon like. I like it okay, but I have to be in a "mood" for this one. Much like with Snowcake. I find that cold wintry days are the most appropriate for this one.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair