3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

This is the best product to use if your face is pale like mine. It darkens it up a little bit still looks very natural !

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

10 months ago

Counteracting the fake review below. Be gone spam!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I’ve tried so many self tanners. I go out in need of a quick tan and alllll of the ones I’ve used drip and look like dirt! This product I couldn’t believe the results, tan came out looking extremely natural and the color was exactly as described! If I could give 100 stars I would! Highly recommended men and woman!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

EyesBlue

a year ago

Not watery worked well and I liked the Color.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Works good and looks very natural.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBrown

EyesHazel

a year ago

This is one of the better sun tanners I have used.. I got a small bottle to try it out and I really liked it. It was long lasting and looked very natural.. I ordered another bottle already and its a way bigger size..I will keep using this one..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

2 years ago

This really works and it works quick! Gives your face an instant darker color. Make sure you really rub it in to avoid missed areas! I use a mitt to apply it and it looks beautiful every time. My face has always been paler than the rest of my body, so this evens it out and I love it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

2.0
from

9 years ago

I got a very nice color with this and found it promising....until I broke out badly. I have two big cystic zits on my chin which are very slow to heal. I tried in on two different occasions and happened both times, with no other changes in routine. Alas....

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

9 years ago

This made me break out after I had gotten my face all cleared up. I stopped using this weeks ago and I still have bumps on my chin that will not go away. The little bit of color I could see was nice and brown with no streaks but it washes away so it's useless to me. I wanted to be able to have a tan face so I wouldn't have to wear makeup all the time, or at least less.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I've been a daily user of SUN Labs Self Tanning Lotions for years now. Usually, I use SUN Labs Dark Spray on my face and I get a very good, even tan. In the past when I used the lotion on my face, I noticed breakouts and discontinued using it on my face. I haven't had any breakouts at all with the spray. Anyway, I thought why not try something that's specifically designed for the face. So, I purchased Strictly Faces. The color/smell is exactly the same as the regular formula of lotion. It seemed that maybe the lotion was slightly thinner/runnier in texture.. which is good for applying to the face. It spreads very well and didn't apply streaky for me. In the morning, I have a medium tanned face. I honestly didn't notice any difference in color or lasting power in comparison to the regular stuff. Also, within 6 months of purchasing I think mine went bad? The lotion started to look pearly like hand soap and applied with a weird cast. Like, if I would rub too much it would have a white/soapish like film. I'm not sure if I accidentally left it in a warm area and it turned the product bad.. I can't say for sure. But I've had tanning lotions turn bad from being located near the sun (left bottles in the car before) and they got ruined.. so make sure to store it in a cool place. I think I would repurchase this again.. but I probably won't be in a huge hurry to since my spray works just as well.

About reviewer (366 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm