no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/08/2014

Got a free sample of this high-priced brand and it smells terrific - but I would never likely shell out for this in a shampoo. Maybe a treatment or conditioner? Meanwhile, it worked fine on my dry, color treated fine hair - but I onloy used it once. (The sample was large - probably coulda gotten 2 'poos out of it).

About reviewer (2412 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/30/2005

I had my husband sniff my hair after my hair was blown dry...and he said it smells like flowers. :)

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

Jan/29/2005

I grow orchids and am always drawn to and intrigued by things with an orchid scent. I'd been lusting after this shampoo for a while, but couldn't justify the steep price. Fortunately, I received it in a swap! It does indeed smell amazing, just like my cattlya orchids. The shampoo does job on my baby fine hair (cleans it, but doesn't dry it out), however, it's nothing overly …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

Apr/24/2003

I love the smell of this shampoo! It lasts along time on the hair and makes the bathroom smell great, too. My only issue is that I can't use it too often as it dries out my baby-fine hair. Still, there are days when I just HAVE to use it . . .brings my mood right up!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination

Mar/26/2002

This shampoo indeed smells heavenly -- a light, slightly sweet orchid scent. It will definitely get rid of any unwanted scent in your hair ... like if you were at a smoky party. It has a slight clarifying effect so I don't use it all the time and I imagine that it wouldn't be great for very dry hair. But for me, it is a good product for adding an incredible scent and some body to my …Read more

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/03/2001

If you're looking for a wonderful-smelling shampoo that does an adequate job of cleansing the hair (all types), this is definitely a wonderful product to try. The scent is this shampoo's selling point; wonderful and fresh, it reminds me of the orchids I smelled in the rain forest - and lasts until the next washing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (297 reviews)

SkinCombination