Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder MERMAID GREEN

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/12/2009 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a beautiful green with a dab of sparkle in it. The product blends well. I usually don't wear this color green but this one really looks good on me. I will buy this one again.

This is a really pretty color. I also bought it because it was "mermaid" green... I was nervous, but I haven't been disapointed by Ben Nye yet. The lumiere's are gorgeous and well worth the $8.

on 4/1/2006 6:07:00 PM

amazing emerald gold green! had to get it since it is called mermaid! This is a huuuge pot of loose shadow, which will never run out! the only thing i dont like is that it has a shaker top under the lid- i would rather just dip my brush in but i dont care! im buying every other color! (and by the way, ben nye is the most affordable secret in MU IMO! tons of radiant colors for less than 8$)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEAUTIFUL! Like the JADE color with a yellow twist. The yellow in it is so subtle that it gives the green a sunny appearance, if that makes any sense...It's just simply gorgeous. I'm a PPP and it looks great on me, contrary to my fear that it wouldn't. I WANT EVER SINGLE COLOR IN THIS LINE.

Popular Eyes Products