Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray

4.1

I bought a travel size version of this and Im glad I didnt get the full size. In spite of all the rave reviews here, I have to say, this didnt work for me at all. I have straight, uncolored, dry-ish hair with a bit of damage on the ends. All this product managed to do was making it staticky like hell, no matter if I used it on dry or damp hair. Maybe it imparted also a bit of shine, though nothing really noticable. Otherwise, there was no effect whatsoever on my hair, no moisture, no better bounce or manageability or anything. Didnt like it at all.

I paid $5 for this on sale at Trade secret. I may go back and purchase the rest of them. It made my hair really shiny and smooth, without added weight. Love it! Not sure if I would cough up the money if paying full-price, however.

Best thing for over-processed hair. When my hair was in better condition, I found that it made my hair too oily to just spray on, so I just put it on my hands and applied like silk drops. Very useful in that way, or to spray on coarse, damaged, over-processed hair for extreme smoothness and shine.

I have purchased this product 3 times already. I am hooked !! My stylist used this on my hair after a color update. I have very thick, coarse, wavy/curly hair that is past my shoulders. I have pale blonde highlights and update my color every 5 weeks to keep the gray away. It makes my hair shine like no other and soft/silky. The price is riduculous but it is worth it to me. I won't skimp on hair products. I like my hair and get tons of complements so I allow myself to spend on quality products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this, and I don't think it smells wonderful, or like heaven. Maybe mine has been sitting in my hall closet for a while? Also, I don't believe it's worth the price, either. It's a nice product, and I spray a few pumps on my hair, every now and then, but there are products out there that do the same thing, for much less. I think many people are caught up in this being a 'luxury' product, and brand, and not really for what the product does for their hair. I get the same results from a few pumps of Redken Heat Glide, before I dry my hair, and Heat Glide costs a little less. This has silicone in it, and hair products with silicone, will make hair shine. I bought it because it said Anti-Aging, and for a while there, I bought anything and everything, with Anti-Aging slapped on it. This is an okay product. If you invest your money in a really good haircut. and/or color, then you don't need this, because it isn't going to do a thing for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Jury is still out. Note sure how to use it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Jury is still out. Note sure how to use it.

The Rapid Repair Spray works amazing on any hair type! It is my favorite shine spray out of any line that I sell in my Beauty Store. The smell is amazing and the spray has many conditioning and repairing properties! My only complaint is the price, but I suppose in this case you get what you pay for!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Did they discontinue this? I'm having a hard time finding it.
Anyways, I LOVE this stuff!
The price is insane, but god it smells like heaven! My hair smells so fresh and wonderful, I'd use it for the scent alone!

It does add shine to my hair, although I'm not sure it's improving the conditon of it. I don't use it every day though, maybe i should if I hope to see a change.

I'd buy it more often if it wasn't so expensive, too bad it costs so much. I really wish I could find a perfume that smells like this, though.

I'm surprised that some people don't like the scent, I absolutely LOVE it. Scent preference is a very personal thing though that varies greatly from person to person, so I guess it makes sense, especially since it's a tad strong at first, but I think most people who like fruity scents would love it. It smells very fresh and nice and fruity to me.

-wondering where I could find it for $20, it's $28 in salons, and not much cheaper even on ebay.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Did they discontinue this? I'm having a hard time finding it.
Anyways, I LOVE this stuff!

Popular Styling Products