MAC Frost - Cranberry

MAC Frost - Cranberry

4.2

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous color,it goes amazingly with any brown eyeshadow in the crease for a subtile day look,or with a Mac Blue Brown pigment as a stunning night makeup.It can be paired and used in so many combinations so I definitely recommend it.

on 5/6/2017 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Stunner of a colour!! Red-burgundy with a pink sheen. Highly pigmented, blends really well. A staple colour for me. Works well with champagne/gold/cream colours ... oh so pretty! Always being repurchased.

on 3/27/2017 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful purple shadow with shimmer. Complements my hazel eyes very nicely.

Beautiful shimmery cranberry colour. The shimmer is fine. Easy to apply, blendable and good longevity. Nice to use as a transition colour.
It makes the green in my eyes pop.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this eyeshadow after watching a Jaclyn Hill tutorial in which this was used. My eyes are green and this really makes them stand out. It's beautiful on the lid, crease, outer v, and lower lash line. It flatters all skin tones (my cousin is half Mexican and this was really nice on her, my friend is from Congo and it looks gorgeous on her deep skin tone and on my fair skin). This blends well and lasts for a long time even without primer. I highly recommend.

on 9/20/2015 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a beautfiul color! I so wish that I could pull this off. A friend gave me this shade awhile back and I've tried it off and on in a variety of ways. This shadow is always recommended as a MAC Must Have -- especially for blue eyes. For some reason -- this color of shadow -- and any darker pinks or cranberry-tones --- make me look sick. This doesn't compliment my eyes at all and the only reason I would keep it is for a halloween look. So sad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am inlove with this eyeshadow it is the perfect shade for a cranberry smokey eye one of my personal favourite looks for winter. This color enhances blue eyes and brings them out. I personally pair it with nude lip and a chizzled contour and a peachy blush. This is my go to look for events

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a gorgeous color that is hard to find in other brands.Goes on smooth & long lasting.

on 9/1/2014 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Totally stunning colour. This deep plum/purple is just stunning. It looks incredible on blue eyes in my opinion. Really brings them up. Looks amazing over the lid with amber lights in the crease for a deep, smokey eye.

on 5/14/2014 1:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If I had to pair down my eyeshadow to one quad to use for the rest of my life, Cranberry would absolutely be one of the four. I'm an NC 20 with green eyes and this is the mother of all eyeshadows to add warmth to any look and make my eyecolor pop. I find it very versatile and am able to add it to pretty much any look whether it be in the outer V, in the crease or smudged into the bottom lash line, it always adds so much because it's so pretty. One combo I've been loving lately is Phloof! on the lid, Cork or Swiss Chocolate in the crease and Cranberry layered under a bit of Embark in the outer V. It is buttery soft with zero fallout and very pigmented. This is a staple in my collection and always will be.