Avalon Organics Botanicals Gentle Make-up Remover

No Image

4.6

Not tested on animals

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The product recommended for makeup removal is "Lavender Facial Cleansing Milk". I haven't tried this product that is listed here because it's not available, so I'm unable to provide a valid rating. I'm waiting until I finish my Dermablend Long Wear Makeup Remover before trying the cleansing milk. :-)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff rocks. I really have been trying to gradually work my way over to all natural proudcts that dont test on animals. Its sometimes hard though to find things that work and arent too expensive. This on the other hand defys the odds. If you love the smell of lavender this stuff is great. I was using Clinique remover because nothing seemed to really get all the gook off. But this stuff does the trick. Im on my second bottle and ill be buying again.

on 12/7/2001 11:25:00 AM

This product is my first purchase from Avalon, and I am very impressed. It gently and effectively removed all traces of eye makeup (including mascara) and foundation, leaving my skin feeling cool, refreshed, and balanced, with no oily residue. The package claims that makeup can be reapplied following a cool water rinse, although I have not tried that yet. As with other Avalon skincare products, this remover contains lavender water, and so has a lovely, light lavender scent. At $7.50 for a 4 oz. bottle, this product is definitely a keeper for me! Available at natural food stores.

on 2/24/2004 3:56:00 AM

this was also the first thing i bought from this brand and it does do a wonderful job of removing all my makeup without being harsh or leaving a gross residue on my sensitive skin. i was so impressed that i bought the toner and then the moisturizer and i love them all.

on 11/10/2004 10:24:00 AM

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It's just the purest, simplest, product...non-irritateing, smells great, no oily residue, and best of all, it just works wonderfully. Why haven't the "big boys" been able to make something so simple, yet so effective? Glad I can give my loyalty to a responsible skin care company.

Popular Face Skincare Products