Revlon Nail Enamel

Revlon Nail Enamel

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tribenzoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Dimethicone, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Benzophenone-1, Silica Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, May Contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470)] 21896

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Revlon nail polishes. Each time I buy a Revlon nail polish I know I'll be at least satisfied if not extremely pleased. Good quality, well priced, and a great color selection. The best nail polish in its price range.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I like most if Revlon's products, so I was expecting good things when I bought a light white shade of their nail polish. I was wrong.
It went on extremely streaky, uneven and watery, even after I shook the bottle up several times. It also took a very long time to dry.
Now I just use it as a remover ( fun fact- if you paint a thin layer of polish over your existing polish, then wipe it off before it dries, your existing polish comes off as well).

on 5/18/2016 4:11:00 AM

best colours and Longest lasting nail polish for the price.I would give it a high recommendation.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I always find myself coming back to Revlon nail polish. I find that I've always had good success with it. It goes on easy, is long lasting (especially when you use the top/base coat), and is thick enough to make application easy. I recently purchased the colors Romantique (a pink nude) and Iced Mauve (a cool purpley pink with silver shimmer). Both colors look beautiful on my fair slightly cool skin.

I'm not always a fan of every color they come out with, but when I find one that I love, I always have a great experience with it!

on 4/24/2016 3:48:00 AM

The colour range is nice etc but for some reason all the varnishes I tried turn bubbly on my nails and chip easily :(

on 12/13/2015 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this nail polish
I have it in 74 heather silk and 110 really rosy and I'm obsessed with the colors and formula
Will be buying more asap

I am totally in love with this cherry berry shade. It is a bright pink shade with blue undertone, and it looks lively on my nails. The finish is creamy and glossy without any grittiness. You may check the proce and other details here Revlon Nail Enamel Polish in Shade Cherry Berry 421 Review Swatch continued >>

This nail polish is very comparable to the Essie Nail Polishes I've tried, if not better.
I was astonished with the long-wearing, smooth formula. I have a baby blue color in 580 Eclectic.The color is amazing. I'm not quite sure if it is long wearing due to the fact that I applied a base/top coat (Orly Top 2 Bottom Base Coat & Top Coat All in One) and a white color as a base as well (Jordana French Manicure), but all I am positive of is that Revlon has impressed me with this polish.

Love Revlon's nail polishes! It's pretty affordable you can easily get them at major supermarkets and beauty shops here in Singapore. Been trying various brands like OPI, Sephora, korean brands like Etude House and Face Shop and I must say Revlon's nail polishes are sure worth the money!

Brush size and brush shape allows for easy application and the one thing I love is that their polishes do not dry out easily. Nail color does stay nicely for about a week, usually 2 coats will do the trick! You don't get bubbles or bumps upon application.

My favourites are Bewitching (which I believe is discontinued :(, Raisin Rage and Valentine (all pretty similar shades of dark red with a plum undertone).

Get them from Watsons when they have 20% off! ;)

on 11/14/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'd begun to think that it was normal for nail polish to chip after a few hours, until I bought a few bottles of this stuff. I'm a nail polish addict and due to the unassuming bottles and because I'm not usually a huge fan of Revlon, had never considered buying this. It's impressive to say the least! It lasts forever... I'm currently on day 5 and barely have chips at all. I know others have mentioned the small brush - I prefer the wide, flat brushes as I have quite large nails, but otherwise this stuff is a definite win!

Popular Polishes