4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

This is great stuff! I used to wash my brushes with normal shampoo, but this is much better! Easy to use with full instructions on side of bottle. I would buy again but theres so much in the bottle I dont think it will be for a long time. 236ml for £11.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

12 years ago

I just got this yesterday and I already love it. It's a huge bottle and the price is fairly reasonable. I was debating between this and MAC and this won because well... I had a Sephora giftcard. I was also considering buying the Sephora brand but this had more for its price. At first, when I followed the instructions on the bottle, I was not that impressed with the product. Being that my brushes are small, it's hard to actually spray onto the brush. So instead, I followed what I saw one Sephora sales lady do, squirt the cleanser onto a piece of tissue and then wipe the brush. The make up came off a lot faster, and I didn't have to touch my brush at all. Then I ran it under water and it comes out so clean!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesOther

12 years ago

I have to be honest, this is the only makeup brush cleanser I have ever used but I have never had a reason to try a different one. This works great. Gets my brushs super clean, does not damage the integrity of the brush, and is so easy to use. Works well on all brushs, not just Clinique. Plus you get a big supply for a little price.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

12 years ago

I really recommend this product! You get alot for the price, and the spray bottle makes using this quite easy. It is very gentle on my brushes, and it cleans them well.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I used to wait longer that I should've to clean my brushes, just because it was always a huge pain. This brush cleanser with the spray makes it so simple. I just spray the palm of my hand, carefully swirl the end of the brush through the cleaner, and then rinse really well. The product will last forever, and I got it at a CCO for only $8.75. I'd absolutely buy it again. Also, I accidentally dropped my concealer on the living room rug and was having a hard time cleaning it up. I used some of the brush cleanser along with eye makeup remover, and it came right up.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

13 years ago

Works well even on foundation brushes. Only thing I dislike is that it lasts too long so I get impatient. note: contains alcohol so brushes dries faster. I'd rinse thoroughly with water after using this product to protect my brushes.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBlack

13 years ago

I found that moistening my brushes with water beforehand helps this brush cleanser work at its best. Once the brush is watered down, squeeze off the excess water. Spray the cleanser thourougly through the brush's bristles and work it in with your fingers. Rinse under warm water and REPEAT. I find that my brushes are cleanest and w/o residue when I rinse them twice over. A wonderful product. You get a huge bottle for the price. This will last me a very very long time.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

14 years ago

The bottle is so big and really cute. Its so easy to work with. Kinda pricy but its worth it because the bottle is huge. Gentle but keeps everything clean and fresh. No scent.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

This is soo cute - see-through bottle with pink cleanser. Good solution with spray pump. It smells quite like alcohol, but in a way I think that`s good: it is after all meant to disinfect brushes! Price is not bad at all, since the product will last a long time. I tried to wash my blush brush with water and shampoo first, and then used this..the water was pink b/c of pigment left in the brush (even after all my rinsing with water!)

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination

from

14 years ago

I can't believe it took me so long to discover this product. I use the Chanel foundation brush everyday, and I used to wash it with baby shampoo. It's just too much hassle to wash a little brush. I love how this cleanser comes in a spray bottle. All I have to do is spray on, wipe on a tissue. I realize that it also removed the tiny bit of build-ups in the middle of my brush =) Repurchase? Definitely YES!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age